- Not to be confused with Equinox's Day Form ability, Maim.
Maim is a mod that increases damage of a pistol by 20% per rank for a maximum of 120% at rank 5.
Stats[edit | edit source]
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
- This mod was once acquired by getting 10 Exposure Points in the Operation: Gate Crash Event.
- Can also be acquired as an end-of-mission reward from accomplishing the Endurance challenge of the Emergency Exit Tactical Alert.
- It is offered as a periodic item for sale by Baro Ki'Teer, costing 375 and 150,000 to purchase. Note that Baro Ki'Teer's stock changes with each appearance, and this mod may not be available on a succeeding appearance.
- It is now available as a possible drop for capturing the Eidolon Hydrolyst.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Can be combined with to provide a 180% increase to damage.
- When calculating total raw damage, a weapon will require a Slash damage percentage equal to 75% of its total base damage to equal the raw damage increase provided by a standard elemental mod (which increases corresponding elemental damages by 90%). The higher the Slash damage percentage over 75%, the more viable this mod will be as opposed to an elemental mod, and vice versa for lower values. These calculations only pertain to raw damage, and do not take into consideration enemy armor/flesh/shield damage multipliers.
- That being said, this mod can still be effectively used to increase the chance of slash procs in status builds, given how the type of damage amounts affects the calculations for procs.
Patch History[edit | edit source]
See also[edit | edit source]
|Physical Damage Mods|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.