Effect[edit | edit source]
|Rank||Health Restored Per Second||Range|
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
Can be bought from Vox Solaris (Syndicate) for 10,000 upon reaching the rank of Shadow.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Magus Repair heals all Warframes in range, this includes your own and your teammates'.
- Magus Repair heals 5 / 10 / 15 / 20 / 22 / 25% of maximum health per pulse.
- Pulses have a 1-second cooldown.
- Entering Void Mode triggers a pulse, unless in cooldown. With max-rank Magus Repair, it would take 3 seconds to reach 100% HP from minimum health due to the initial pulse upon entering Void Mode.
- Every successful pulse has a slight green visual effect on affected Warframes and triggers a sound effect. Pulses won't be triggered unless a Warframe is healed.
- The number of discrete pulses needed for a full heal at each rank are as follows: 20 / 10 / 7 / 5 / 5 / 4.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Inscription on Pax Charge is Solari Language, reading "REEPEHR" forming the sound "Repair".
Patch History[edit | edit source]
Last updated: Hotfix 25.7.5
|Eidolon • Helmets • Ostron • Operator • Amp • Solaris United • The Quills • Vox Solaris|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.