Magus Overload is an Arcane Enhancement for the Operator. When using Void Sling on Robotic enemies, these enemies will be stunned for 3 seconds, then discharge electricity, dealing damage scaling with the overloaded enemy's max health to anyone within 25m.
Can be bought from Vox Solaris (Syndicate) for 10,000 upon reaching the rank of Shadow.
- When equipped, this arcane massively increases Void Blast's base damage on Robotic enemies only.
- While only Robotic enemies can be overloaded, the following discharge can damage any other enemy in the vicinity.
- The discharge does not ignore Armor.
- This effect does not stack: one must wait for the discharge to happen to overload the same enemy again.
- Killing an overloaded enemy will trigger the discharge sooner. However, if the enemy is killed by the Void Blast meant to apply the overload, then nothing will happen.
- Despite having Robotic health, Teralysts, Gantulysts and Hydrolysts are completely immune to the effect, as well as Kyta Raknoids and the Profit-Taker Orb.
- Overloaded enemies, along with being stunned, have electricity matching the Operator's chosen energy color coursing through their bodies.
|Eidolon • Helmets • Ostron • Operator • Amp • Solaris United • The Holdfasts • The Quills • Vox Solaris|