Magus Overload is an Arcane Enhancement for the Operator. When using Void Blast on Robotic enemies, these enemies will be stunned for 3 seconds, then discharge electricity, dealing Electricity damage scaling with the overloaded enemy's max health to anyone in range.
Effect[edit | edit source]
|Rank||% Health||Discharge radius|
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
Can be bought from Vox Solaris (Syndicate) for 10,000 upon reaching the rank of Shadow.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- When equipped, this arcane massively increases Void Blast's base damage on Robotic enemies only.
- While only Robotic enemies can be overloaded, the following discharge can damage any other enemy in the vicinity.
- The discharge does not ignore Armor.
- This effect does not stack: one must wait for the discharge to happen to overload the same enemy again.
- Killing an overloaded enemy will trigger the discharge sooner. However, if the enemy is killed by the Void Blast meant to apply the overload, then nothing will happen.
- Despite having Robotic health, Teralysts, Gantulysts and Hydrolysts are completely immune to the effect, as well as Kyta Raknoids and the Profit-Taker Orb.
- Overloaded enemies, along with being stunned, have electricity matching the Operator's chosen energy color coursing through their bodies.
Media[edit | edit source]
Patch History[edit | edit source]
|Eidolon • Helmets • Ostron • Operator • Amp • Solaris United • The Quills • Vox Solaris|