Magus Lockdown is an Arcane Enhancement for the Operator. Whenever the Operator performs a Void Dash, they will drop a Tether Mine at their destination that tethers a number of enemies in place for 4 seconds.
Effect[edit | edit source]
|Rank||Tether range||Max targets|
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
Can be bought from Vox Solaris (Syndicate) for 10,000 upon reaching the rank of Instrument.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Tethered enemies are completely incapacitated: they cannot move nor attack.
- Unaware enemies that become tethered remain unaware until the effect wears off, similarly to Rhino Stomp.
- Up to 2 tether mines can be active at once. If attempting to create more than 2 mines, the oldest mine created will be removed.
- Can be used with Magus Revert to drop tether mines without consuming energy from Void Dashing.
- Can tether Eidolons and Kuva clouds.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- This Arcane is invaluable in Disruptions as it can hold Demolishers in place without being dispelled, provided they aren't surrounded by too many enemies. Some Demolishers can build an immunity against the lockdown if it is used often enough.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The inscription is Solari Language, making the sound "LAWKDUHAWWN", or "lockdown".
Bugs[edit | edit source]
- Status procs that displace enemies will allow enemies to shoot at players while still tethered.
- Clients are sometimes unable to place mines.
Patch History[edit | edit source]
Last updated: Hotfix 24.2.11
|Eidolon • Helmets • Ostron • Operator • Amp • Solaris United • The Quills • Vox Solaris|