Magus Lockdown is an Arcane Enhancement for the Operator. Whenever the Operator performs a Void Dash, they will drop a Tether Mine at their destination that tethers a number of enemies in place for 4 seconds; then, these enemies suffer Puncture damage that scales with their maximum health.
|Rank||% Health||Tether range||Max targets|
Can be bought from Vox Solaris (Syndicate) for 10,000 upon reaching the rank of Instrument.
- Tethered enemies are completely incapacitated: they cannot move nor attack until they take damage from the arcane's effect.
- The tether's damage does not ignore armor.
- Enemies remain susceptible to ragdolling even while tethered which can make enemies not take damage if they fall outside the arcane's range.
- Each tether mine can only affect up to a certain number of enemies.
- Additional mines can only be placed once the previous mines have expired.
- The damage applied is based on the target's current maximum health at the time the tether expires. As a result, a Viral proc will make the arcane deal damage based on the halved health value.
- Two sets of this arcane will drop two tethers, effectively applying 120% of an enemy's health as Puncture damage.
- Buffs that are applied to the Operator or the Warframe will not enhance the damage, however, debuffs applied to enemies (e.g. Molecular Prime, Blazing Chakram, Seeking Talons) will enhance damage.
- Can tether Eidolons.
- The tether's color matches the Operator's chosen energy color.
- Synergizes with Magus Destruct which will increase the puncture damage dealt to tethered enemies.
- Despite the arcane's description stating that there is a limit to the amount of enemies the tether mine can affect at a time, a single mine will actually tether all enemies in range.
- Status procs that displace enemies will allow enemies to shoot at players while still tethered.
- Clients are sometimes unable to place mines.
Last updated: Hotfix 24.2.11
|Eidolon • Helmets • Ostron • Operator • Amp • Solaris United • The Quills • Vox Solaris|