|Rank||% Reduced resistance|
Can be bought from Vox Solaris (Syndicate) for 10,000 upon reaching the rank of Shadow.
- The reduced resistance is effectively a multiplier to the Heat damage dealt to the enemy.
- At max rank, the player will deal 1.5x Heat damage to enemies hit by one Void Blast.
- The effect will stack with the number of Void Blasts done to an enemy up to 100% reduced resistance, regardless of the rank of the arcane.
- At a close enough proximity, Void Blast will hit enemies twice which will maximize the reduced resistance in one void blast at max rank.
- In other words, the player will deal 2.0x Heat damage to enemies hit by the Void Blasts.
- This does not increase the damage modifier against armor types. If this applied correctly, the +100% bonus to both flesh and armor would multiply for a bonus 4.0x damage, instead it only affects the flesh.
- Especially effective against Proto Shield. The 50% resistance can be reduced all the way to -100%, an effective 4.0x damage increase to the shields only.
- Has no effect on Eidolons.
- Can not be triggered with Madurai's Flame Blast, however since performing Flame Blast also performs a regular Void Blast at the same time, the Heat resistance can be reduced if enemies are within the regular Void Blast range and afterwards Flame Blast can deal increased damage on these enemies.
|Eidolon • Helmets • Ostron • Operator • Amp • Solaris United • The Quills • Vox Solaris|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.