Magnus Prime is the Primed variant of the , with improvements to its critical chance, critical multiplier, and status chance, and slightly faster reload speed. Its shots also uniquely have a chance to grant it infinite ammo for a short duration. It was released alongside and .
- This weapon deals primarily damage.
- Landing successful hits have a ~5% chance (benefits from multishot) to grant the "Chamber Cascade" buff, increasing Ammo Efficiency by 100%. The buff lasts 4 seconds and can be refreshed on subsequent shots.
- Can use the Magnus-exclusive mod.
- Normal Attack
- High crit chance
- Above average damage
- Above average reload speed
- Above average status chance
- High crit multiplier
- High recoil.
- Has a slight horizontal recoil as well as vertical, which increases spread when fired quickly.
- Normal Attack
- Low magazine
- Very low disposition
- Magnus Prime (Normal Attack), compared to Magnus (Normal Attack):
- Equal base damage, but different composition:
- Higher base critical chance (28.00% vs. 22.00%)
- Higher base critical multiplier (2.8x vs. 2.0x)
- Higher base status chance (28.00% vs. 22.00%)
- Higher average damage per tap (114.30 vs. 92.72)
- Higher burst DPS (666.39 vs. 540.55)
- Higher sustained DPS (355.50 vs. 267.56)
- Faster reload time (1.2 vs. 1.4)
- Higher Mastery Rank required (14 vs. 10)
- Lower disposition (●●○○○ (0.80x) vs. ●●●●● (1.53x))
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprints Price:N/A|
- Magnus is Latin for "Big" or "Great".
Magnus Prime Skins
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|