|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 75||Blueprints Price: N/A|
Equipping[edit | edit source]
To equip your newly bought or crafted helmet, go into the "Arsenal" page, then click on 'Appearance' tab, the Helmet will be the first item in the section labeled 'Physique'.
Arcane Variant[edit | edit source]
- For more detailed information visit here: Arcane Helmets
Arcane is a discontinued variant that increases maximum energy at the expense of lowering her movement speed.
- Energy Max +25%
- +31.25 Energy for Mag and +43.75 Energy for Mag Prime
- Movement Speed -3%
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This helmet was first introduced in Update 9.
- The helmet is named after Carl Friedrich Gauss, a German mathematician and physicist (among many other titles like "The Prince of Mathematics") whose research led to new knowledge on prime number theory, statistics, differential geometry, optics, mechanics and most importantly for the scope of this article, electromagnetism. The unit that measures magnetic flux density is named a Gauss in his memory.
- The helmet's name is the same as the name of another Warfame released much later, Gauss. To poke fun at this coincidence, Gauss' alternate helmet design was named Mag.
- A recurring joke in the playerbase is that the objects floating around the helmet appear to be a pair of headphones.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Media[edit | edit source]