- High damage – effective against health.
- Good status chance.
- Machete Heavy Attack will hit its target four times in a row.
- Second lowest base damage of all machetes, after .
- Low and – less effective against shields and armor.
- Low critical chance and critical multiplier.
- Below average attack speed.
- Machete (Normal), compared to Machete Wraith (Normal):
- Lower base damage (120 vs. 211)
- Lower critical chance (10% vs. 19%)
- Lower critical multiplier (1.5x vs. 2.1x)
- Lower status chance (15% vs. 33%)
- Higher disposition (1.45 vs. 1.4)
- Lower attack speed (0.92 vs. 1.08)
- Different polarities (None vs. )
- Lower Mastery Rank required (1 vs. 11)
- Machete (Normal), compared to Prisma Machete (Normal):
The Machete's blueprint can be bought from Cephalon Simaris offerings for 100,000.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprints Price:N/A|
- The weapon was removed from the Market in Update 10.4 (2013-10-16).
- PC and PS4 players who logged in between July 9, 2014 and July 16, 2014 received a Machete blueprint as a free gift.
- The blueprint was given from completing One Thousand Cuts - Mission 3.
- The blueprint and weapon were available for purchase between May 25th and June 1st, 2017 — 25,000 and 90 respectively.
- As of Update 20.6 (2017-05-24), Machete is available as a random login reward, in the form of a blueprint.
- Though the Machete was removed from the market in Update 10.3 (2013-10-09), its blueprint was temporarily awarded to players who logged into Warframe between July 9 and July 16, 2014 as a special gift for the delay in completing Update 14.0 (2014-07-18). It was also released as a reward for the Tactical Alert "One Thousand Cuts".
- The Machete's glowing blade is believed to stem from a super-heated surface. This is true of some other Grineer melee weapons, including the .
Last updated: Update 26.0 (2019-10-31)
- , the Wraith counterpart.
- , the Void Trader exclusive Prisma version.
- Scorpion, the Grineer unit that uses this weapon.
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|