Burst into a hyper-sprint bowling over enemies and charging the battery. Crashing into solid objects generates a powerful shockwave. Hold to rush continuously.
|Strength:200 / 400 / 600 / 800 (explosion damage)|
|Range:2 / 3 / 3 / 4 m (knockdown radius)|
4 / 6 / 8 / 10 m (shockwave radius)
|Misc:10% (battery charge on cast)|
1% (battery charge per hit)
6 / 8 / 10 / 12 m (dash distance)
100% ( status chance from Kinetic Plating)
50% (energy discount from Redline)
- Gauss sprints into action, propelling himself forward at supersonic speed toward the aiming reticle and instantly charging his battery by 10%. Tap the ability key to dash forward 6 / 8 / 10 / 12 meters. Hold down the ability key (default
) to rush forward continuously; while rushing, Gauss can also sustain Mach Rush by holding down the forward movement key instead (default ). Release the hotkeys for Mach Rush to halt Gauss in his tracks.
- Battery charge on cast and dash distance are not affected by Mods.
- Rushing speed is affected by Sprint Speed.
- While rushing, Gauss is able to run across large bodies of water, commonly found on the Plains of Eidolon and Orb Vallis.
- While rushing, Gauss's maneuverability is greatly reduced.
- While rushing, Gauss can jump from the ground, but not double jump.
- Rolling, meleeing, aiming or firing/charging a weapon will also cancel the rush.
- When Gauss dashes or rushes past enemies within 2 / 3 / 3 / 4 meters from him, they suffer a knockdown and will charge his battery by 1% per enemy hit. If Gauss crashes into a solid obstacle, he stops on impact and generates a powerful kinetic shockwave that expands to a 4 / 6 / 8 / 10 meter radius explosion, inflicting 200 / 400 / 600 / 800 damage and blasting away all enemies within range.
- Ability Synergy:
- Mach Rush drains 12.5 energy per second while active and will remain active until Gauss's energy is depleted, or the ability is deactivated.
- Activation energy cost is affected by Ability Efficiency, and the energy drain is affected by Ability Efficiency and Ability Duration.
- Gauss cannot replenish energy using , , Rift Plane's energy regeneration, Energizing Dash or Squad Energy Restores while Mach Rush is active but can replenish energy using Energy Orbs, Orokin Void Death Orb energy restores, , , or .
- Mach Rush's energy drain is not converted into shields by Augur Mods.
- Mach Rush is a one-handed action. As such, it can be used while performing various maneuvers and actions without interruption.
- Main article: Mach Crash
Mach Crash is an Warframe Augment Mod for ' that grants it the ability to create a vortex upon colliding with level geometry, vacuuming nearby enemies in.
- Tap Mach Rush to dash a set distance for quick repositioning.
- In crowded hallways full of enemies, chain several Mach Rush dashes aimed at objects or walls to damage and blast away enemies clearing a path for your team. Dash in a zigzag pattern to create multiple shockwaves and reposition yourself behind the crowd.
- Players can release the ability key when holding down the forward key while rushing to keep Mach Rush active. Release both keys to stop.
- Mach Rush can be used to dash through Corpus Laser Barriers without getting knocked down.
- However, this will still trigger an alarm in Spy vaults.
- Use Cold to slow enemies knocked down or ragdolled by Mach Rush from recovery.
- As the energy cost is halved during , Mach Rush is a more economical option to charge the battery compared to Thermal Sunder.
- Using Mach Rush while aim-gliding and blocking will wall-latch onto the point of impact.