The MK1-Strun is one of three starting Primary weapons available to new Tenno, which can be picked up during the Vor's Prize tutorial prologue.
CharacteristicsThis weapon deals primarily
|This template is archived. The content was relevant to a previous formatting of WARFRAME Wiki. Please do not use or delete this template. It is being saved for later potential use.
This template is archived. The content was relevant to a previous formatting of WARFRAME Wiki. Please do not use or delete this template. It is being saved for later potential use.
- Good pellet spread/count ratio (greater pellet count/spread than Hek).
- Has a polarity.
- Damage drops off over distance (inherent of all shotguns).
- Slow base reload speed.
- Small base magazine size.
- Ineffective against high armored enemies until modded.
- Main article: Category:Strun Build
See the user build section for builds using this weapon.
- Using the Shotgun Ammo Mutation mod can help regain ammo when needed, although not as often as the full auto shotguns.
- Weapon's spread cone can be shrunk by zooming in.
- The MK-1 Strun is a slightly weaker version of the standard Strun, with less overall damage and slightly slower rate of fire.
- The MK1-Strun was introduced in Update 14 as an alternate starting Primary weapon alongside the MK1-Braton and the MK1-Paris.
- The Strun appears to use a tubular magazine, presumably the cylindrical protrusion near the rear above the stock - the Warframe will push this section while reloading.
- Assuming the Warframe is adding shells into this tube, or replacing it, it would imply that the shells used by Strun are extremely small, which is quite puzzling given the enormous size of the barrel diffuser.
- The regular Grineer Trooper used to use this weapon prior to Update 11. They now wield a Sobek.
- The Strun is most likely a Tenno weapon, despite its augmentation the Strun Wraith, a Grineer-focused customization. The Strun bears a faint Tenno marking on it stock as proof.