The weapon can also be purchased from the Market for 15,000.
This weapon deals primarily Puncture damage.
- High Puncture damage – effective against armor.
- Good critical chance.
- Good status chance.
- Charged shots have innate 1 meter Punch Through.
- Pinpoint accuracy when aiming ( ).
- On kill, bodies will follow the arrow that killed them, damaging anyone in their path and pinning the corpse to walls.
- Innate polarity.
- Can use the bow-exclusive Thunderbolt mod.
- Fire rate mods apply double their bonuses.
- Low Impact and Slash damage – less effective against shields and health.
- Arrows have a travel time with slight arcing.
- Draws from the rare sniper ammo pool.
- MK1-Paris, compared to Paris:
- Lower base damage (115.0 vs. 160.0)
- Higher charged status chance (15% vs. 10%)
- Lower charge attack damage (230.0 vs. 320.0)
- Higher base status chance (15% vs. 10%)
- Faster reload speed (0.55 s vs. 0.65 s)
- Lower Mastery Rank required (0 vs. 3)
- MK1-Paris, compared to Paris Prime:
- Lower base damage (115.0 vs. 180.0)
- Lower charged critical chance (30% vs. 45%)
- Lower charged status chance (15% vs. 20%)
- Lower charge attack damage (230.0 vs. 360.0)
- Lower base critical chance (30% vs. 45%)
- Lower base status chance (15% vs. 20%)
- Faster reload speed (0.55 s vs. 0.7 s)
- Different polarities ( vs. )
- Lower Mastery Rank required (0 vs. 8)
- Main article: Category:Paris Build
See the user build section for builds using this weapon.
- The MK-1 Paris is a slightly weaker version of the standard Paris, with less overall damage. It handles identically otherwise. However, it has a very minuscule 0.1 second faster reload.
- Enemies will notice missed arrows but arrows that hit are silent.
- Always aim for the head.
- Stay in cover to charge.
- Charging can be cancelled without releasing the arrow using the reload button (Press reload button while holding the left mouse).
- All "charge weapons" (except Angstrum) are now capable of holding their charge during a sprint, and as long as the user starts the charge, they are able to finish charging while they are still sprinting. This allows for more mobility to the user such as charging their weapon in cover, then run into the room and to unleash their first shot at first sight at the enemy immediately.
- Use a Squad Ammo Restore instead of the Arrow Mutation to gain more mod capacity, while maintaining large pools of ammunition. Or bring along Carrier equipped with Ammo Case.
- Use Speed Trigger to increase responsiveness when you get used to charged shots with bows. It is more effective than Fast Hands in terms of increasing DPS.
- The MK-1 Paris was introduced as one of three starter Primary weapons in Update 14.0, alongside the MK1-Braton and the MK1-Strun.
- Paris is most likely named for Paris of Troy in Homer's Iliad, who was a skilled archer and the one to have killed Achilles by firing an arrow into his heel.
- The Paris is the only bow that does not have a tension spring, as the arrow is held in place and launched by magnetic induction rather than physical force.
- After charging an arrow and firing it while zooming, the next arrow you fire will not be drawn from the quiver, and instead the Paris and your hand will jerk very slightly. The next shot will show the reloading animation correctly.
- On Xbox One, entering a mission by dropping from the Liset shows the arrow stuck to the Tenno's hand. The same can sometimes be seen when extracting.
- Both bugs are visual only and do not affect the gameplay.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.