- Normal Attack
- Projectiles have travel time with arcing.
- Normal Attack
- Very low crit chance
- Below average magazine
- Low effective fire rate
- Below average damage
- Very low status chance
- MK1-Kunai (Normal Attack), compared to Kunai (Normal Attack):
- Lower base damage per projectile (40 vs. 46)
- Lower total damage (40 vs. 46)
- Lower base critical chance (5.00% vs. 8.00%)
- Higher base critical multiplier (2.0x vs. 1.6x)
- Lower base status chance (2.50% vs. 8.00%)
- Lower average damage per tap (42 vs. 48.20)
- Lower burst DPS (139.86 vs. 160.53)
- Lower sustained DPS (111.91 vs. 128.45)
- Lower Mastery Rank required (0 vs. 2)
During Awakening, the MK1-Kunai is one of two secondary weapons offered to the player, the other being the .
The weapon can also be purchased from the Market for 15,000.
- The MK1-Kunai does not have the pinning properties of other projectile weapons, such as the or , but will simply throw targets backwards upon death.
- Make sure to adjust your aim for moving targets.
- When using at a distance, aim above the enemy to adjust for the arc of the blades.
- Using the mod can help regain lost ammo when needed.
- Alternatively, bring along Squad Ammo Restores.
- The Kunai (苦無) was traditionally a multipurpose tool, similar in design to a crowbar. It could be used for gardening, masonry, and other things.
- In popular culture, the word "Kunai" is often associated with ninjas and is depicted as a throwing knife.
- The MK1-Kunai was introduced as a new starting weapon option in Update 14.0 (2014-07-18), alongside the and the .
- The MK1-Kunai is the only weapon obtainable in Vor's Prize yet to receive a prime upgrade.
- Despite being acquirable from the Vor's Prize tutorial, the MK1-Kunai currently requires Mastery Rank 2 to purchase.
Last updated: Hotfix 23.7.1 (2018-09-06)
- , the standard version of this weapon.
- , another thrown secondary, used by the Stalker.
- , another thrown secondary.
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|