The MK1-Furis are the MK1 variant of the and are the standard issue automatic pistol for new Tenno recruits. The damage is lackluster, but its high accuracy and stability make it simple to use for its automatic nature.
- High damage – effective against armor.
- High accuracy.
- Low recoil.
- Good fire rate.
- Can use the Furis-exclusive mod.
- Innate polarity.
- Second lowest base damage of all secondaries, after .
- Very low critical chance.
- Extremely low status chance.
- Inefficient ammo economy.
- MK1-Furis (attack: Normal), compared to Furis (attack: Normal):
- Lower base damage (13 vs. 20)
- Lower total damage (13 vs. 20)
- Lower base status chance (1% vs. 12%)
- Lower average damage per shot (max Progenitor bonus if applicable) (13.65 vs. 21)
- Lower burst DPS (max Progenitor bonus if applicable) (113.7 vs. 210)
- Lower sustained DPS (max Progenitor bonus if applicable) (85.29 vs. 150)
- Lower fire rate (8.33 round(s)/sec vs. 10 round(s)/sec)
- Lower Mastery Rank required (0 vs. 2)
- Higher disposition (1.4 vs. 1.35)
A built MK1-Furis can be bought in the Market for 15,000.
- The MK1-Furis is a weaker version of the machine pistol, with slightly lower damage and rate of fire. Both weapons are otherwise identical.
- Using the mod can help regain lost ammo when needed. Alternatively, use Aura or bring along a Squad Ammo Restore.
- "Furis" is the genitive of the Latin word "Fur" which means "thief".
- A Lotus symbol seems to appear at the end of the magazine, justifying itself as a Tenno weapon.
Last updated: Hotfix 23.7.1 (2018-09-06)
- , the standard version of this weapon.
- , the akimbo counterpart of this gun.
- , the limited edition akimbo counterpart of this gun.
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|