This weapon can be bought from the Market for 15,000. It can also be sold for 2,500.
This weapon deals primarily Impact damage.
- High Impact damage – effective against shields.
- High critical chance.
- Stance slot has polarity, matching Seismic Palm and Gaia's Tragedy stances.
- MK1-Furax, compared to Furax:
- MK1-Furax, compared to Furax Wraith:
- Lower base damage (90.0 vs. 139.0)
- Lower critical chance (20% vs. 30%)
- Lower critical multiplier (2.0x vs. 2.7x)
- Lower status chance (10% vs. 15%)
- Lower attack speed (1 vs. 1.08)
- Lower Mastery Rank required (0 vs. 9)
- Main article: Category:Furax Build
See the user build section for builds using this weapon.
- The MK-1 Furax is a weaker version of the Furax with overall lesser damage.
- The stats of the MK1-Furax are identical to those of the pre-Update 14 Furax; the Furax was simply buffed in response to the MK1's introduction.
- The stealth attack animation with the Furax against Infested Chargers is a suplex wrestling move.
- When using these remember that you must be really close and therefore expect yourself to be vulnerable to staggers, knockdowns, and knockbacks.
- Utilize rolling maneuvers to dart in and out from enemy melee range to deliver high-powered attacks.
- Occasionally, you may find it hard to hit an enemy even if they are directly in front of you. This may be a small mesh problem associated with the weapons short range.
- The execution blow has a small AOE which only effects the units slightly overlapping the executed unit.
- Using Reach can effectively aid in hitting targets from slightly further away.
- The ground slam attack knocks enemies down in a small area.
- Furax (fūrax) in Latin means "thieving".
- Furax is used in many Latin names for living things.
- This weapon is used by Grineer Powerfist.
- In accordance to the Grineer Language, this is the first Grineer weapon name that comes with an "X", second being Atterax, and the third being Knux, as this is not normally used by the Grineer.
- Currently, the MK1-Furax is the only non-Tenno MK1 weapon.
Last updated: Update 26.0