Characteristics[edit | edit source]
This weapon deals primarily Impact damage.
- High Impact damage – effective against shields.
- High critical chance.
- Stance slot has polarity, matching Seismic Palm and Gaia's Tragedy stances.
- MK1-Furax, compared to Furax:
- MK1-Furax, compared to Furax Wraith:
- Lower base damage (90.0 vs. 139.0)
- Lower critical chance (20% vs. 30%)
- Lower critical multiplier (2.0x vs. 2.7x)
- Lower status chance (10% vs. 15%)
- Lower attack speed (1 vs. 1.08)
- Lower Mastery Rank required (0 vs. 9)
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
A built MK1-Furax can be bought from the Market for 15,000.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The MK-1 Furax is a weaker version of the Furax with overall lesser damage.
- The original stats of the MK1-Furax were identical to those of the pre-Update 14 Furax; the Furax was simply buffed in response to the MK1's introduction.
- The stealth attack animation with the Furax against Infested Chargers is a suplex wrestling move.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Utilize rolling maneuvers to dart in and out from enemy melee range to deliver high-powered attacks.
- The execution blow has a small AoE which only effects the units slightly overlapping the executed unit.
Weapon Loadouts[edit source]
- See Category:MK1-Furax Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:MK1-Furax Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Furax (fūrax) in Latin means "thieving".
- Furax is used in many Latin names for living things.
- This weapon is used by Grineer Powerfist.
- In accordance to the Grineer Language, this is the first Grineer weapon name that comes with an "X", second being Atterax, and the third being Knux, as this is not normally used by the Grineer.
- Currently, the MK1-Furax is the only non-Tenno MK1 weapon.
Media[edit | edit source]
Patch History[edit | edit source]
Last updated: Update 26.0
See Also[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.