Characteristics[edit | edit source]
- High damage – effective against shields.
- High critical chance.
- Stance slot has polarity, matching and stances.
- MK1-Furax, compared to Furax:
- MK1-Furax, compared to Furax Wraith:
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
A built MK1-Furax can be bought from the Market for 15,000.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The MK-1 Furax is a weaker version of the with overall lesser damage.
- The original stats of the MK1-Furax were identical to those of the pre-Update 14 Furax; the Furax was simply buffed in response to the MK1's introduction.
- The stealth attack animation with the Furax against Infested Chargers is a suplex wrestling move.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Utilize rolling maneuvers to dart in and out from enemy melee range to deliver high-powered attacks.
- The execution blow has a small AoE which only effects the units slightly overlapping the executed unit.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Furax (fūrax) in Latin means "thieving".
- Furax is used in many Latin names for living things.
- This weapon is used by Grineer Powerfist.
- In accordance to the Grineer Language, this is the first Grineer weapon name that comes with an "X", second being , and the third being , as this is not normally used by the Grineer.
- Currently, the MK1-Furax is the only non-Tenno MK1 weapon.
Media[edit | edit source]
Patch History[edit | edit source]
Last updated: Update 26.0
See Also[edit | edit source]
- , the standard version of this weapon.
- , the Wraith variant of this weapon.
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.