The weapon can also be purchased from the Market for 15,000.
This weapon deals primarily Impact damage.
- High Impact damage – effective against shields.
- Decent critical chance.
- High status chance.
- Long range.
- Stance mod has polarity, matches Flailing Branch stance.
- Innate polarity.
- Lowest base damage of all staves.
- Slam Attack causes stagger instead of knockdown like other staves.
- MK1-Bo, compared to Bo:
- MK1-Bo, compared to Bo Prime:
- Lower base damage (45.0 vs. 176.0)
- Lower critical chance (12.5% vs. 24%)
- Lower critical multiplier (2.0x vs. 2.6x)
- Lower status chance (20% vs. 32%)
- Lower attack speed (1 vs. 1.08)
- Lower Range (0 m vs. 3 m)
- Lower Block Angle (0° vs. 60°)
- Different polarities ( vs. )
- Lower Mastery Rank required (0 vs. 5)
- See Category:MK1-Bo Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:MK1-Bo Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- The MK1-Bo is a weaker version of the standard Bo that deals less overall damage.
- Its generous status chance makes it useful for slowing down enemies with North Wind or Vicious Frost.
- The MK1-Bo was introduced as one of three starting Melee weapon options for new players, alongside the Skana and the MK1-Furax.
- Bō (棒:ぼう) is the Japanese word for stick/rod/staff. Used for various forms and styles of martial arts around the world the staff is a highly versatile weapon. Its composition is usually made of hard wood though its weight could vary from light to heavy, flexible to rigid, and from simple shaft to decorated ornaments. A bō staff is typically 6 feet long with other staves of various lengths possessing different names.
- Despite the blue energy depicted in the Bo's portrait, the default energy color of the Bo is red.
- Only the host is capable of ragdolling enemies with the Bo.
- Executing Slash Dash without holding the MK1-Bo will toggle the channeling effect permanently on your weapon. Sometimes the staff will just continue to shine brightly (while on your back) as if you were channeling it. A melee attack will remove the effect.
Last updated: Update 26.0
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.