M-W.A.M. is one of the many Brokers that the player may encounter whilst participating in The Index, having similarities to the MOA line of Corpus Walkers. M-W.A.M. has several heavier Corpus weapons in lieu of the standard Plasma Rifle and shares several traits with other Corpus Proxies.
- The M-W.A.M. shares several abilities with existing Corpus units.
- Rippling Shockwave is the signature ability of the Shockwave MOA and its Eximus counterparts.
- Proximity Mines are the signature ability of the Mine Osprey and its Eximus counterparts.
- Harpoon launcher is one of the signature abilities of the Isolator Bursa and followed up with shots from the M-W.A.M.'s mounted weapon in the same fashion as a Bursa.
- Guardian Aura is the signature ability of Eximus units of the same prefix that exist as Corpus units exclusively.
- Weapons mounted upon M-W.A.M. do not feature the same accuracy and recoil as the weapons when wielded by the Tenno.
- M-W.A.M.'s weapons often appear not correctly aligned with the center of the weapon mount, having no visible mounting point and often appearing to hover when some animations are used.
- This is likely due to the weapon models not being intended to be used with the MOA frame and are copies of their hand held variants.
- Despite the Codex stating that M-W.A.M. has 100 Shields, 150 Robotic, and 200 Alloy Armor, it actually has 2500 Shields, 1000 Robotic, and 50 Alloy Armor at base.
|Investor Relations Department||Armis Ulta • Dru Pesfor • Rana Del • 002-ER|
|Loan Reclamation Division||Lockjaw & Sol • Nako Xol • Pelna Cade • Ved Xol|
|Robotics Technology Division||Auditor • Azoth • Jad Teran • Raptor RX|
|Zenith Galactical||Derim Zahn • Jen Dro • M-W.A.M. • Tia Mayn|