Lunar Pitchers are plants found only on the Orokin Moon. They are often with other decorative plants, inside rooms, and on the lunar soil.
Each yields a Lunar Pitcher extract when scanned.
Farming Locations[edit | edit source]
These are based on opinions and may not be 100% true. These should be viewed as advice for finding the resources until better facts are proven.
|Lua||Copernicus||Capture||25 - 30||Orokin Moon|
Blueprints Requiring Lunar Pitcher[edit | edit source]
|Seeding Step Ephemera||Cosmetic||50|
Last updated: Hotfix 24.5.2
Gathering Tips[edit | edit source]
- When gathering extracts, the Cross-Matrix Widget can help expedite the process, as it grants each scan a chance to count as two scans, thus yielding an additional extract.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The plant's codex description references how Pitcher plants prey on insects (and in some cases, shrews) by luring them into its "pitcher", whose inner surface is slippery, which causes any unfortunate animal to fall into a pool of digestive juices and drown. It is unknown if the Lunar Pitcher has any biological relation to the Dusklight Sarracenia.
- Two overgrown Lunar Pitchers can be found in the Helminth Room.
- There can sometimes spawn a Lunar Pitcher in the extraction tile that is only barely scannable since the terrain almost completely covers it. Two small portions of it are scannable from two different angles.
Bugs[edit | edit source]
- If you spawn on the tile-set that starts you outside with a broken bridge above you requiring you to go around the right to enter the base, the Lunar Pitcher will not spawn. Quickly complete the objective and try again. As the tile-set is random each time, this can quickly frustrate players who spawn on this bugged tile-set multiple times in a row rendering The Silver Grove quest line impossible to complete until it changes. (Fixed?)
Media[edit | edit source]
Patch History[edit | edit source]
|Dragonlily (Sunlight, Moonlight) • Dusklight Sarracenia • Frostleaf • Jadeleaf (Sunlight, Moonlight) |
Lunar Pitcher • Ruk's Claw • Threshcone (Sunlight, Moonlight) • Vestan Moss