A calming wave slows enemies until they fall into a slumber. Enemies woken by damage will be confused and disoriented. Short-term amnesia means all waking enemies forget anything that happened before the lull.
|Duration:2 / 3 / 4 / 5 s (wave duration)|
10 / 13 / 18 / 25 s (sleep duration)
|Range:10 / 15 / 20 / 25 m|
|Misc:0.81% (Restraint erosion per enemy lulled)|
- Baruuk casts a calming wave over an area of 10 / 15 / 20 / 25 meters that lingers for 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 seconds. Enemies in sight or aware of Baruuk's presence that enter the area will gradually slow and then fall asleep for 10 / 13 / 18 / 25 seconds. Sleeping enemies awaken early when damaged, suffering disorientation for a brief moment, along with amnesia causing their alertness level to reset.
- Wave range is affected by Ability Range.
- Wave and sleep duration are affected by Ability Duration.
- Casting speed is affected by Natural Talent and Speed Drift.
- Sleeping enemies are open to melee finishers.
- Enemies that awaken early from damage, while still inside the Lull field, will be put back to sleep.
- Ability Synergy:
- Can be cast while airborne.
- Cannot be recast while Lull field is active.
- Casting Lull is a full-body animation that stops Baruuk's grounded movement and other actions.
- Lowering duration allows Lull to be used more often, eroding Restraint more quickly.
- Can be used in a choke point to cause enemies to slow down and sleep as they pass through.
- As the ability resets aggression on enemies, it can be used to obtain easy stealth kills during mission.
Maximization is a form of specialization: mods may be blended to result in values that vary between the top-end limits listed here. Click any maximized link to learn how to build it.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.