A calming wave slows enemies until they fall into a slumber. Enemies woken by damage will be confused and disoriented. Short-term amnesia means all waking enemies forget anything that happened before the lull.
|Duration:2 / 3 / 4 / 5 s (wave duration)|
10 / 13 / 18 / 20 s (sleep duration)
|Range:10 / 15 / 20 / 25 m|
|Misc:0.80% (Restraint erosion per enemy lulled)|
100 % (alertness reset)
|Subsumable to Helminth|
- Baruuk casts a calming wave over an area of 10 / 15 / 20 / 25 meters that lingers for 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 seconds. Enemies in sight or aware of Baruuk's presence that enter the area will gradually slow and then fall asleep for 10 / 13 / 18 / 20 seconds. Sleeping enemies awaken early when damaged, suffering disorientation for a brief moment, along with amnesia causing their alertness level to reset.
- Ability Synergy:
- Baruuk's Restraint erodes by 0.80% for each enemy affected.
- Damage dealt by daggers does not awaken sleeping enemies.
- Can be cast while airborne.
- Cannot be recast while Lull field is active.
- Casting Lull is a full-body animation that stops Baruuk's grounded movement and other actions.
- Subsuming Baruuk to the Helminth will offer Lull and its augments to be used by other Warframes.
- Main article: Endless Lullaby
- Lowering duration allows Lull to be used more often, eroding Restraint more quickly.
- Can be used in a choke point to cause enemies to slow down and sleep as they pass through.
- As the ability resets aggression on enemies, it can be used to obtain easy stealth kills during mission.