Looter is a mod that allows the Carrier (and its Prime counterpart) to break nearby containers by releasing a wave of energy that destroys all breakable Storage Containers within 12 meters at max rank.
Stats[edit | edit source]
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
- This mod can be acquired from Cephalon Simaris for 75,000.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Looter does not require a sentinel weapon or the Striker precept equipped.
- Looter will trigger for Resource Deposits.
- Use Looter alongside Vacuum to ensure the pickups be gathered once the containers are destroyed.
- Looter will not attempt to trigger for Rare or Reinforced Storage Containers, possibly due to the container requiring more damage to open, or to prevent the contents from being overlooked.
- Looter effects are silent and will not alert nearby enemies.
- Looter has a short internal cooldown.
- Looter will not detonate nearby Explosive Barrels or LN2 barrels, even if caught in the blast wave.
- The wave of energy will break containers through walls. However, Carrier still needs a line of sight to a container to trigger Looter.
Patch History[edit | edit source]
Media[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.