Loot Detector is an aura mod that will display resources, lootable canisters, chests, crates, and lootable corpses (which only appear during the self-destruction environmental hazard) on the mini-map for all players on a mission, as well as locate Medallions in Syndicate Alert Missions missions and Caches in Sabotage missions. It will not display lockers or dropped blueprints.
Loot Detector will also highlight mod objects as bright yellow/bright gold on the floor. The distance at which mods are highlighted is limited by the rank of the Loot Detector mod.
Stats[edit | edit source]
* Aura mods increase the amount of Mod Capacity
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
Loot Detector can be purchased while in the Nightwave offerings rotation.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- When in a mission with other players, resources picked up by a player will not disappear from the mini-map until every player in that mission has picked it up.
- Due to the random generation of every map, and also the Containers within them, you will be able to see Containers that you are unable to get to, especially at Rank 4 and above, due to them being in a location that may appear near but is only accessible from a different area of the map.
- Will stack with a fully ranked Thief's Wit and Animal Instinct for a total detection range of 102 meters. Can further stack by applying Animal Instinct to Venari while playing Khora for a total range of 132 meters. Using a fully ranked Primed Animal Instinct on both a companion and Venari allows for a range of 182 meters.
- Vertical range of detection is capped at 12 meters making the area of detection a flat disk.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Before it was officially released, for a short time after Update 10.6, this mod could have been acquired via Transmutation. This was due to a bug where all mods, including unreleased ones, became obtainable through transmutation. This has since been fixed, but players who obtained the mod this way were allowed to keep them.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch History[edit | edit source]
See also[edit | edit source]
- Thief's Wit, the personal version.
- Animal Instinct, a companion mod that provides loot radar and enemy radar.
|Dead Eye • Growing Power • Melee Guidance • Pistol Amp • Power Donation • Rifle Amp • Shotgun Amp • Steel Charge • Swift Momentum|
|Aerodynamic • Combat Discipline • EMP Aura • Infested Impedance • Physique • Rejuvenation • Shepherd • Stand United • Toxin Resistance|
|Corrosive Projection • Enemy Radar • Energy Siphon • Empowered Blades • Loot Detector • Mecha Empowered • Pistol Scavenger • Rifle Scavenger • Shield Disruption • Shotgun Scavenger • Sniper Scavenger • Speed Holster • Sprint Boost|
|Unreleased||Affinity Amp • Electrical Resistance • Fire Resistance • Frost Insulation • Laser Deflection|