Loki deploys a holographic copy of himself, drawing enemy fire.
|Duration:7 / 15 / 20 / 25 s|
|Misc:100m (cast range)|
- Loki creates a holographic decoy that draws enemy fire when deployed. With 400 Shields and 200 Health, the decoy will last for a maximum of 7 / 15 / 20 / 25 seconds.
- Decoy's shield capacity and total health are not affected by Ability Strength.
- Decoy's placeable range is not affected by Ability Range.
- Wielding a Lato ( Lex Prime in Loki Prime's case), the decoy is capable of inflicting an Impact proc that can stagger enemies, a Puncture proc that reduces the damage of the target's attacks by 30% for 6 seconds, and a Slash proc that deals a minuscule 1 damage per tick.
- Aside from the mentioned status effects, the decoy's shots do not inflict damage.
- Decoy duration is affected by Ability Duration.
- Deploying a decoy while one is already active will remove the previous decoy from the field.
- If enough damage is done to the decoy, it will collapse and disappear.
- If aimed at a ceiling or the sky, the decoy will appear directly below the aimed point, allowing it to be placed in higher platforms.
- If placed in a position where enemies cannot reach:
- Decoy has a tendency to fall through certain props on the map. This means a decoy can be placed on top of something, for example: a pillar, and it will sometimes fall through it, being protected from within the prop.
- Decoy's shields regenerate over time.
- Has a cast time of ~0.6 seconds.
- Main article: Savior Decoy
|Rank||Casting Speed Buff||Cost|
- Main article: Deceptive Bond
- Enemies will focus on the decoy if it is deployed closer to them than Loki is, allowing Loki to deal heavy damage or escape an area without being targeted.
- Decoy's defenses do not increase at higher levels or with Ability Strength, making it very weak at high levels if not placed in cover.
- Decoy can be used in conjunction with Switch Teleport, essentially allowing teleportation to any point where Decoy can be placed. It should be noted that sometimes there is no switch and loki is just teleporting close to decoy, so careful placing is required sometimes.
- The hologram blocks lasers from Laser Barriers, allowing passage through when deployed directly on top of them (as they only emit from one side).
- Decoy can be used as means to find or lure out hiding enemies.
- The copy will only start firing its Lato if there is an enemy close enough to be attracted, but it will not stop firing once all affected enemies are dead. Keep this in mind when using Decoy to scout enemy locations.
- Can also be used to hold doors open, which can be useful when the following area is full of enemies, allowing players to engage them from a safer distance.
- Limbo can put the decoy in the rift, making it completely invincible against enemies not also in the rift, although this eliminates its ability to apply procs on enemies.
- Can obtain bonus shielding from Shield Osprey Specters, adding some shielding while increasing the shield recharge rate and delay of the decoy. The Specter will also automatically prioritize targets like Decoy to protect, just like it will prioritize following other specters. Note that the osprey is terribly weak, and the decoy will attract heavy fire, making the possibility of the specter dying quickly much higher.
Loki camouflages himself, becoming invisible to enemies.
|Duration:5 / 7 / 9 / 12 s|
- Loki camouflages himself and becomes untargetable for 5 / 7 / 9 / 12 seconds. While Loki's invisible, all sound effects are muffled and slightly muted. Loki's vision becomes blurry when he's not in motion, and his visual field becomes more sensitive to light.
- Even though Loki is untargetable, enemies will continue to attack near his last known location, and will make attempts to retaliate when harmed.
- Does not make Loki silent. Firing an unsuppressed weapon while under the effects of Invisibility will still alert nearby enemies of your presence.
- Hides Loki from Security Cameras which prevents them from activating laser barriers.
- Invisibility will also apply to any equipped companion.
- Captain Vor's laser traps won't target players who are invisible, regardless of proximity.
- When Loki is under the camouflage, sound from effects and environments will become muffled.
- Has a cast delay of 0.75 seconds.
- Cannot be recast while active.
- Main article: Hushed Invisibility
- Use as a way of reviving fallen players without having to worry about entering bleedout yourself. Be wary of other revivers though, they will draw fire on you.
- Can be cast in mid-air, which can help you avoid getting gunned down by large crowds during the cast animation, which makes you stay put when used on the ground.
- Changing Loki's energy color to "pure black" (very bottom left color in the Smoke Colors pack) will turn Loki completely invisible, meaning this color gets rid of the shimmering effect.
- As this means you can't see yourself at all, this can make movement and placement for melee attacks more difficult.
- It can be a way in order to take a clear picture if you disable HUD.
- As general rule when playing with others – mind your positioning, flank enemies, keep your distance from allies, and never stay in the line of fire between allies and enemies.
- Since it is not a channeled ability, energy can be regenerated while it is active, meaning Energy Siphon and Trinity's Energy Vampire can provide high uptime.
Loki instantaneously swaps positions with a target, confusing the enemy.
|Range:25 / 40 / 60 / 75 m|
- Loki swaps positions with a target within 25 / 40 / 60 / 75 meters, whether it be friendly or hostile. Switching positions with an enemy will cause it to become confused for a brief duration. The enemy will not attack until it reorients itself.
- Cast range is affected by Ability Range.
- Confusion will not apply to boss-type enemies.
- Switch Teleport also swaps the directions Loki and the target were facing.
- If attempting to Switch Teleport a unit to an out-of-bounds location, Loki will simply teleport to them instead.
- Requires direct line of sight. Slightly changing position sometimes can re-enable otherwise invalid target.
- Can be used in the air.
- Has a cast time of 0.5 seconds.
- Grineer Commanders use a similar ability, stunning Tenno for a short moment.
- Main article: Safeguard Switch
- Switch Teleport can be used on:
- Unlike Ash, Loki is unable to teleport to objects.
- You can easily move past a group of enemies by targeting the enemy furthest away, Switch teleporting, and then continuing to run.
- Switch Teleport can be used to easily bypass laser barriers and similar traps within Spy vaults, by casting Decoy in the desired location and then switch-teleporting to it. Decoy itself will not set off laser traps, though it can potentially alert enemies within the vault, causing them to set off the alarm.
- Switch Teleport also works on allies who are bleeding out, allowing the transportation of them to a safer area out of the way of enemies if necessary.
- Can be used on Dargyn Pilots on the Plains of Eidolon to instantly steal Tusk Dargyns.
Lets forth a wave of energy, disrupting the projectile weapons of enemies in range and forcing them to revert to melee combat.
|Strength:200 / 200 / 350 / 500|
|Range:10 / 13 / 17 / 20 m|
- Loki releases a pulse of manipulative energy, temporarily stunning and permanently disarming enemies within a 10 / 13 / 17 / 20 meter radius. Certain enemies will also take 200 / 200 / 350 / 500 Impact damage.
- Damage is affected by Ability Strength and is applied to Infested enemies, Oxium Ospreys, Orokin Drones, the Zanuka Hunter, the Grustrag Three, Corrupted Ancients, and most Bosses.
- Grineer, Corpus, and Corrupted take no damage from this ability unless specified above.
- Most Infested, the Zanuka Hunter, the Grustrag Three, and some bosses suffer Knockdowns when damaged.
- Radius is affected by Ability Range.
- The Zanuka Hunter, the Grustrag Three, and bosses can not be disarmed.
- Permanently forces Ospreys to the ground.
- Radial Disarm does not prevent Infested enemies from using their ranged attacks.
- Permanently depletes the weapon systems on MOAs, forcing them to melee with kicks.
- Has no effect on Capture Targets.
- Has a cast time of 0.9 seconds and delay between uses of 0.9 seconds.
- Main article: Irradiating Disarm
|Strength Mods||Duration Mods||Range Mods|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.