Loki is a fragile but fast manipulator Warframe. He has little in the way of direct damage abilities, instead focusing on the arts of distraction, deception, sabotage, relocation and stealth.
|Time: 72 hrs|
|Market Price: 175||Blueprint Price: 35,000|
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Time: 12 hrs|
AcquisitionLoki's component blueprints are acquired from Hyena Pack (Psamathe, Neptune).
|Chassis Blueprint||38.72%||6 – 7||27 ± 9|
Expected refers to total number of attempts a player can expect to need in order to receive at least one of each drop associated with the respective values.
Nearly Guaranteed refers to the total number of attempts a player needs to obtain a 99%, 99.9%, and 99.99% probability to receive at least one of each drop associated with the respective values.For more detailed definitions and information on how these number were obtained, visit here.
“I am the Lotus. I will guide you, but we must hurry.”Guides are created by users like you. They aren't as strictly regulated as most pages, so keep an eye out for dated or subjective information.
Have your own build and playstyle? You can contribute too! Instructions are within.
See Category:Loki Guides to read user-made guides on how to play this Warframe.
- Loki, along with Loki Prime, has the second fastest sprint speed at 1.25, with Gauss having the fastest at 1.4.
- During Closed Beta, where all available Warframes used to have three abilities, his ability set was: Decoy, Invisibility and Switch Teleport.
- His name is drawn from the Norse god Loki, who was generally seen as a mischievous, sly trickster. The Loki Warframe has abilities that further strengthen this connection, as Loki is able to turn invisible and create decoys of himself, amongst other abilities.
- For a while during Closed Beta, Switch Teleport could be used on the Defense cryopod, allowing players to move it across the map or into significantly more defensible and advantageous positions - including locations the AI (especially for the Infested at the time) could not reach. This was ultimately fixed in Update 5.4.
- Prior to Update 14, Loki was one of the three starting Warframes, along with Excalibur and Mag, before being replaced by Volt.
- The Orokin script on his thigh reads "148-H Tenno Model 2100N Serial 148-H ".
- Loki's default helmet (along with the default helmets of Excalibur and Chroma) are available as unlockable antenna toppers in Rocket League.
- In the opening cinematic of The Second Dream quest, the Stalker is seen dropping a Loki helmet on the ground next to Hunhow.
“Market forces dictate that you need to evolve or die.”The Void Relics for this item have been removed from the drop tables at this time and are no longer available.
Release Date: June 11th, 2014
|Time: 72 hrs|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprint Price: N/A|
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Time: 12 hrs|
AcquisitionLoki Prime's main and component blueprints are acquired from the following Void Relics.
| Meso F3 Common (V)|
Neo V8 Common (V)
Axi S2 Common (V)
| Meso O3 Common (V)|
Neo E1 Common (V)
| Lith G2 Uncommon (V)|
Lith O2 Uncommon (V)
| Axi L1 Rare (V)|
Axi L4 Rare (V)
- Loki Prime, compared to Loki:
- As a Prime Warframe, Loki Prime possesses a special passive ability where contact with an Orokin Void Death Orb will make them release an energy pulse that grants 250 Energy to all nearby allies. This effect can only occur once per Death Orb, and can occur even if the Death Orb has been previously destroyed.
- Loki Prime has an emblem situated on his chest at his left that resembles the Grand Master sigil. It also appears that this emblem moves on a different degree than Loki himself, as various movements change the emblem's position.
- So far, only Loki Prime has shown to wear this emblem.
- Loki Prime, along with Loki, has the second fastest sprint speed at 1.25, with Gauss having the fastest at 1.4.
- Loki Prime, along with Banshee Prime, Nova Prime, Oberon Prime and Ivara, has the second highest amount of energy (175 base, 262.5 at max rank), with Chroma Prime, Volt Prime, Saryn Prime, Ivara Prime, Baruuk, and Wisp having the highest (200 base, 300 at max rank).
- Loki Prime's Decoy uses a Lex Prime instead of a Lato like the standard version, making it the third ability to be modified for the Prime version.
- Curiously his Decoy fires the Lex Prime much faster than the Lex Prime's default fire rate.
- The sixth Prime Warframe to be released, Loki Prime is also the third to have the Orokin white and gold default color scheme after Excalibur Prime and Mag Prime. Incidentally, all three Warframes were the starting Warframe options for new players, Loki having now been replaced with Volt, whose primed version does not contain the white and gold color scheme.
- On May 10th, 2016, it was announced that Loki Prime would enter the Prime Vault and be retired from the reward tables on May 17th, 2016. Any preexisting components or fully-built frames will remain as is.
- Loki Prime – along with Sicarus Prime, Glaive Prime, Frost Prime, Latron Prime, Reaper Prime, Ember Prime, Bo Prime, and Wyrm Prime – were available from Cetus Bounties from February 6th to April 10th, 2018.
- Loki Prime – along with Volt Prime, Bo Prime, Wyrm Prime and Odonata Prime – were available from April 30th to July 2nd, 2019.
- Bo Prime, released with Loki Prime Access
- Wyrm Prime, released with Loki Prime Access
- Prime, the Orokin enhancement to a Warframe or weapon.
Loki's Wall Latch duration lasts 10 times longer than normal, up to a maximum of 60 seconds.
Loki deploys a holographic copy of himself, drawing enemy fire.
|Duration:7 / 15 / 20 / 25 s|
|Misc:100 m (cast range)|
400 SP (Decoy shields)
200 HP (Decoy health)
? % (physical status chances)
1 (limit of decoys)
- Loki creates a holographic decoy within a range of 100 meters at the location on the aiming reticle. With heightened Threat Level, 400 Shield and 200 Health points, the decoy will draw enemy fire and last for a maximum of 7 / 15 / 20 / 25 seconds or until destroyed by enemy attacks.
- Decoy duration is affected by Ability Duration.
- Cast range, Decoy's shield capacity and total health are not affected by mods.
- Wielding a Lato ( Lex Prime in Loki Prime's case), the decoy is capable of inflicting an Impact proc that can stagger enemies, a Puncture proc that reduces the damage of the target's attacks by 30% for 6 seconds, and a Slash proc that deals a minuscule 1 damage per tick.
- Aside from the mentioned status effects, the decoy's shots do not inflict damage.
- Deploying a decoy while one is already active will remove the previous decoy from the field.
- If enough damage is done to the decoy, it will collapse and disappear.
- If aimed at a ceiling or the sky, the decoy will appear directly below the aimed point, allowing it to be placed in higher platforms.
- If placed in a position where enemies cannot reach:
- Decoy has a tendency to fall through certain props on the map. This means a decoy can be placed on top of something, for example: a pillar, and it will sometimes fall through it, being protected from within the prop.
- Decoy's shields regenerate over time.
- Has a cast time of ~0.6 seconds.
- Subsuming Loki to the Helminth will offer Decoy and its augments to be used by other Warframes.
- Main article: Savior Decoy
|Rank||Casting Speed Buff||Cost|
- Main article: Deceptive Bond
- Enemies will focus on the decoy if it is deployed closer to them than Loki is, allowing Loki to deal heavy damage or escape an area without being targeted.
- Decoy's defenses do not increase at higher levels or with Ability Strength, making it very weak at high levels if not placed in cover.
- Decoy can be used in conjunction with Switch Teleport, essentially allowing teleportation to any point where Decoy can be placed. It should be noted that sometimes there is no switch and loki is just teleporting close to decoy, so careful placing is required sometimes.
- The hologram blocks lasers from Laser Barriers, allowing passage through when deployed directly on top of them (as they only emit from one side).
- Decoy can be used as means to find or lure out hiding enemies.
- The copy will only start firing its Lato if there is an enemy close enough to be attracted, but it will not stop firing once all affected enemies are dead. Keep this in mind when using Decoy to scout enemy locations.
- Can also be used to hold doors open, which can be useful when the following area is full of enemies, allowing players to engage them from a safer distance.
- Limbo can put the decoy in the rift, making it completely invincible against enemies not also in the rift, although this eliminates its ability to apply procs on enemies.
- Can obtain bonus shielding from Shield Osprey Specters, adding some shielding while increasing the shield recharge rate and delay of the decoy. The Specter will also automatically prioritize targets like Decoy to protect, just like it will prioritize following other specters. Note that the osprey is terribly weak, and the decoy will attract heavy fire, making the possibility of the specter dying quickly much higher.
Loki camouflages himself, becoming invisible to enemies.
|Duration:5 / 7 / 9 / 12 s|
- Loki camouflages himself and becomes untargetable for 5 / 7 / 9 / 12 seconds. While Loki's invisible, all sound effects are muffled and slightly muted. Loki's vision becomes blurry when he's not in motion, and his visual field becomes more sensitive to light.
- Even though Loki is untargetable, enemies will continue to attack near his last known location, and will make attempts to retaliate when harmed.
- Does not make Loki silent. Firing an unsuppressed weapon while under the effects of Invisibility will still alert nearby enemies of your presence.
- Hides Loki from Security Cameras which prevents them from activating laser barriers.
- Invisibility will also apply to any equipped companion.
- Captain Vor's laser traps won't target players who are invisible, regardless of proximity.
- When Loki is under the camouflage, sound from effects and environments will become muffled.
- Has a cast delay of 0.75 seconds.
- Cannot be recast while active.
- Main article: Hushed Invisibility
- Use as a way of reviving fallen players without having to worry about entering bleedout yourself. Be wary of other revivers though, they will draw fire on you.
- Can be cast in mid-air, which can help you avoid getting gunned down by large crowds during the cast animation, which makes you stay put when used on the ground.
- Changing Loki's energy color to "pure black" (very bottom left color in the Smoke Colors pack) will turn Loki completely invisible, meaning this color gets rid of the shimmering effect.
- As this means you can't see yourself at all, this can make movement and placement for melee attacks more difficult.
- It can be a way in order to take a clear picture if you disable HUD.
- As general rule when playing with others – mind your positioning, flank enemies, keep your distance from allies, and never stay in the line of fire between allies and enemies.
- Since it is not a channeled ability, energy can be regenerated while it is active, meaning Energy Siphon and Trinity's Energy Vampire can provide high uptime.
Loki instantaneously swaps positions with a target, confusing the enemy.
|Range:25 / 40 / 60 / 75 m|
- Loki swaps positions with a target within 25 / 40 / 60 / 75 meters, whether it be friendly or hostile. Switching positions with an enemy will cause it to become confused for a brief duration. The enemy will not attack until it reorients itself.
- Cast range is affected by Ability Range.
- Confusion will not apply to boss-type enemies.
- Switch Teleport also swaps the directions Loki and the target were facing.
- If attempting to Switch Teleport a unit to an out-of-bounds location, Loki will simply teleport to them instead.
- Requires direct line of sight. Slightly changing position sometimes can re-enable otherwise invalid target.
- Can be used in the air.
- Has a cast time of 0.5 seconds.
- Grineer Commanders use a similar ability, stunning Tenno for a short moment.
- Main article: Safeguard Switch
- Switch Teleport can be used on:
- Unlike Ash, Loki is unable to teleport to objects.
- You can easily move past a group of enemies by targeting the enemy furthest away, Switch teleporting, and then continuing to run.
- Switch Teleport can be used to easily bypass laser barriers and similar traps within Spy vaults, by casting Decoy in the desired location and then switch-teleporting to it. Decoy itself will not set off laser traps, though it can potentially alert enemies within the vault, causing them to set off the alarm.
- Switch Teleport also works on allies who are bleeding out, allowing the transportation of them to a safer area out of the way of enemies if necessary.
- Can be used on Dargyn Pilots on the Plains of Eidolon to instantly steal Tusk Dargyns.
Lets forth a wave of energy, disrupting the projectile weapons of enemies in range and forcing them to revert to melee combat.
|Strength:200 / 200 / 350 / 500|
|Range:10 / 13 / 17 / 20 m|
- Loki releases a pulse of manipulative energy, temporarily stunning and permanently disarming enemies within a 10 / 13 / 17 / 20 meter radius. Certain enemies will also take 200 / 200 / 350 / 500 Impact damage.
- Damage is affected by Ability Strength and is applied to Infested enemies, Oxium Ospreys, Orokin Drones, the Zanuka Hunter, the Grustrag Three, Corrupted Ancients, and most Bosses.
- Grineer, Corpus, and Corrupted take no damage from this ability unless specified above.
- Most Infested, the Zanuka Hunter, the Grustrag Three, and some bosses suffer Knockdowns when damaged.
- Radius is affected by Ability Range.
- The Zanuka Hunter, the Grustrag Three, and bosses can not be disarmed.
- Permanently forces Ospreys to the ground.
- Radial Disarm does not prevent Infested enemies from using their ranged attacks.
- Permanently depletes the weapon systems on MOAs, forcing them to melee with kicks.
- Has no effect on Capture Targets.
- Has a cast time of 0.9 seconds and delay between uses of 0.9 seconds.
- Main article: Irradiating Disarm
|Strength Mods||Duration Mods||Range Mods|
|Ash • Atlas • Banshee • Baruuk • Chroma • Ember • Equinox • Excalibur ( Umbra) • Frost • Gara • Garuda • Gauss • Grendel • Harrow • Hildryn • Hydroid • Inaros • Ivara • Khora • Limbo • Loki • Mag • Mesa • Mirage • Nekros • Nezha • Nidus • Nova • Nyx • Oberon • Octavia • Protea • Revenant • Rhino • Saryn • Titania • Trinity • Valkyr • Vauban • Volt • Wisp • Wukong • Xaku • Zephyr|
|Lavos • Wraithe|
|Attributes • Helminth • Augments • Compare All • Cosmetics|