Locust Drones are small robots deployed by Carriers, and by Gox upon self-destructing. While physically weak, Locust drones carry highly accurate lasers that cannot be dodged, constantly dealing damage on player shields and health.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Locust drones tend to strafe and reposition themselves very often in combat. It can be helpful to draw them into a tightly enclosed space so that they pin themselves in place. This is especially true when trying to scan them.
- Using Archwing abilities such as Odonata's Seeking Fire or Elytron's Bloomer can be useful in case of multiple Locust drones, since it can target the small drones and exterminate them all at once.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Locust Drones utilize exactly the same model as Nemes.
- In The Profit, what appears to be a Locust Drone can be seen projecting a hologram of the Corpus Board for Alad V, nearly a year before players would encounter it.
- Even though the Locust Drone is a robotic proxy, they use Cloned Flesh instead of Robotic health
Patch History[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.