Lobber Crawlers resemble a light blue Infested Crewman with no lower limbs, forcing them to move with their hands. It will stop at decent distances away from players, arch up a bit, then spit an explosive toxic tissue that can seem to home in on players slightly, and creates a buff that appears only two meters wide although affecting players up to six meters away. The grenade does damage directly to health, although the effect is fairly weak.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- If close enough, the Crawler will melee the player like a regular crawler.
- It has the longest ranged attack of all the Infested units currently.
- In-game it says it deals explosive damage.
- The projectiles are similar to the ones fired from the Torid, it is plausible that this weapon is based on the Lobber Crawler's attack.
- Currently, the Lobber Crawler's Projectile has a bright glow to it.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Prior to Update 10.6, Lobber Crawlers used to have the same name and tool tips as Crawlers.
- This unit is one of the rarest of all types of enemies. Other rare enemy types are Electric Crawler, Leech Osprey and Scavenger Drone.