Lobber Crawlers resemble a light blue Infested Crewman with no lower limbs, forcing them to move with their hands. It will stop at decent distances away from players, arch up a bit, then spit an explosive toxic tissue that can seem to home in on players slightly, and creates a buff that appears only two meters wide although affecting players up to six meters away. The grenade does damage directly to health, although the effect is fairly weak.
- If close enough, the Crawler will melee the player like a regular crawler.
- It has the longest ranged attack of all the Infested units currently.
- In-game it says it deals explosive damage.
- The projectiles are similar to the ones fired from the Torid, it is plausible that this weapon is based on the Lobber Crawler's attack.
- Currently, the Lobber Crawler's Projectile has a bright glow to it.
- Prior to Update 10.6, Lobber Crawlers used to have the same name and tool tips as Crawlers.
- This unit is one of the rarest of all types of enemies. Other rare enemy types are Electric Crawler, Leech Osprey and Scavenger Drone.
|Walker||Charger • Leaper • Maggot • Runner • Undying Flyer • Volatile Runner|
|Crawler||Crawler • Electric Crawler • Lobber Crawler • Nauseous Crawler • Toxic Crawler|
|Mutalist proxies||Mutalist Osprey • Swarm Mutalist MOA • Tar Mutalist MOA • Power Carrier • Venin Mutalist|
|Ancient||Ancient Disruptor • Ancient Healer • Boiler • Brood Mother • Leaping Thrasher • Toxic Ancient|
|Archwing||Attack Mutalist • Mutalist Lightning Carrier • Mutalist Toxic Carrier|
|Event||Hemocyte • Zealot Baptizer • Zealot Herald • Zealot Proselytizer|
|Others||Infested Tumor • Zealoid Bastion|
|Jordas Golem • Juggernaut (Behemoth) • Lephantis • Mutalist Alad V • Phorid • Zealoid Prelate|