Any damage taken while Link is active will be channeled to a nearby enemy.
|Duration:6 / 8 / 10 / 12 s|
|Range:12 / 14 / 17 / 20 m|
|Misc:1 / 2 / 2 / 3 (affected enemies)|
50% / 60% / 70% / 75% (damage reduction)
100% (damage and status transfer)
- Imbuing herself with defensive energy, Trinity tethers to up to 1 / 2 / 2 / 3 closest enemies within a radius of 12 / 14 / 17 / 20 meters for 6 / 8 / 10 / 12 seconds. While linked, she reduces incoming damage to herself by 50% / 60% / 70% / 75% and transfers 100% of incoming damage and Status Effects to the tethered enemies instead.
- Radius is affected by Ability Range.
- Duration is affected by Ability Duration.
- Casting time of 0.6 seconds is affected by Natural Talent and Speed Drift.
- Number of affected enemies, damage reduction, and damage and status transfer are not affected by mods.
- Trinity must be linked to at least one enemy at any given moment to gain the ability's defensive benefits.
- Status immunity applies to physical staggers and knockdown.
- Status effect immunity does not include Eximus energy drains or Nauseous Crawler disables. Magnetic procs from Ancient Disruptors are resisted; however, they are still able to drain a small amount of energy with every attack due to their aura.
- If Trinity is bleeding out while this ability is active, she will not link with nearby enemies.
- Trinity cannot link with The Stalker.
- Although it will mitigate damage from Ancient Healers and Corrupted Ancients it will not hurt them due to how they absorb damage from nearby allies.
- Trinity and linked enemies will shine the color of her energy.
- Cannot be recast while active.
- Casting Link is a full-body animation that stops grounded movement and all other actions.
- Main article: Abating Link
- Keeping this ability active when surrounded by high-level enemies will dramatically increase Trinity's survivability.
- Be careful of Link's slow, immobile cast delay, lest you become overwhelmed by burst fire.
- Use Trinity's Energy Vampire to fuel Link's high energy cost.
- Link connects to enemies through walls and other obstacles, which serves as an early-warning system indicating if enemies are nearby.
- Be wary of mods and effects which reduce Ability Range as they make it harder to maintain an active link, and with that, Link's defensive benefits.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.