Any damage taken while Link is active will be channeled to a nearby enemy.
|Duration:6 / 8 / 10 / 12 s|
|Range:12 / 14 / 17 / 20 m|
|Misc:50% / 60% / 70% / 75% (damage reduction)|
1 / 2 / 2 / 3 (affected enemies)
- Trinity links with the closest enemies over a duration 6 / 8 / 10 / 12 seconds, reducing incoming damage by 50% / 60% / 70% / 75% while channeling the damage back to her attackers. Trinity transfers 100% of incoming damage and Status Effects to a maximum of 1 / 2 / 2 / 3 enemies within 12 / 14 / 17 / 20 meters.
- Damage reduction and the number of affected enemies are not affected by Ability Strength.
- Currently, the relationship between Ability Strength and the percentage of damage transferred is unpublished. From testing it appears that 100% of damage is transferred. This is not affected by Ability Strength.
- Self-inflicted damage and friendly fire is not transferred.
- Trinity must be linked to at least one enemy at any given moment to gain the ability's defensive benefits.
- Status immunity applies to physical staggers and knockdown.
- Status effect immunity does not include Eximus energy drains or Nauseous Crawler disables. Magnetic procs from Ancient Disruptors are resisted; however, they are still able to drain a small amount of energy with every attack due to their aura.
- Duration is affected by Ability Duration.
- Range is affected by Ability Range.
- If Trinity is bleeding out while this ability is active, she will not link with nearby enemies.
- Trinity cannot link with The Stalker.
- Although it will mitigate damage from Ancient Healers and Corrupted Ancients it will not hurt them due to how they absorb damage from nearby allies.
- Trinity and linked enemies will shine the color of her energy.
- Has a cast delay of ~0.6 seconds.
- Affected by Natural Talent.
- Cannot be recast while active.
- Main article: Abating Link
- Keeping this ability active when surrounded by high-level enemies will dramatically increase Trinity's survivability.
- Be careful of Link's slow, immobile cast delay, lest you become overwhelmed by burst fire.
- Use Trinity's Energy Vampire to fuel Link's high energy cost.
- Link connects to enemies through walls and other obstacles, which serves as an early-warning system indicating if enemies are nearby.
- Be wary of mods and effects which reduce Ability Range as they make it harder to maintain an active link, and with that, Link's defensive benefits.
Maximization is a form of specialization: mods may be blended to result in values that vary between the top-end limits listed here. Click any maximized link to learn how to build it.
- Maximized Ability Duration increases duration to 36.72 seconds.
- Reduces range to 6.8 meters.
- Maximized Ability Efficiency reduces cost to 18.75 energy.
- Reduces duration to 4.8 seconds.
- Maximized Ability Range increases range to 56 meters.
- Has no negative effects on this ability.
- Maximized Ability Strength has no positive effects on this ability.
- Increases cost to 116.25 energy.
- Reduces duration to 8.7 seconds.