Any damage taken while Link is active will be channeled to a nearby enemy.
|Duration:6 / 8 / 10 / 12 s|
|Range:12 / 14 / 17 / 20 m|
|Misc:1 / 2 / 2 / 3 (affected enemies)|
50% / 60% / 70% / 75% (damage reduction)
100% (damage and status transfer)
- Imbuing herself with defensive energy, Trinity tethers to up to 1 / 2 / 2 / 3 closest enemies within a radius of 12 / 14 / 17 / 20 meters for 6 / 8 / 10 / 12 seconds. While linked, she reduces incoming damage to herself by 50% / 60% / 70% / 75% and transfers 100% of incoming damage and Status Effects to the tethered enemies instead.
- Radius is affected by Ability Range.
- Duration is affected by Ability Duration.
- Casting time of 0.6 seconds is affected by Natural Talent and Speed Drift.
- Number of affected enemies, damage reduction, and damage and status transfer are not affected by mods.
- Trinity must be linked to at least one enemy at any given moment to gain the ability's defensive benefits.
- Status immunity applies to physical staggers and knockdown.
- Status effect immunity does not include Eximus energy drains or Nauseous Crawler disables. Magnetic procs from Ancient Disruptors are resisted; however, they are still able to drain a small amount of energy with every attack due to their aura.
- Ability Synergy: damage redirected by Link toward a Well Of Life target heals Trinity for the lifesteal conversion amount, as well as becomes stored and dealt in full against the Well of Life target once the ability ends.
- If Trinity is bleeding out while this ability is active, she will not link with nearby enemies.
- Trinity cannot link with The Stalker.
- Although it will mitigate damage from Ancient Healers and Corrupted Ancients it will not hurt them due to how they absorb damage from nearby allies.
- Trinity and linked enemies will shine the color of her energy.
- Cannot be recast while active.
- Casting Link is a full-body animation that stops grounded movement and all other actions.
- Main article: Abating Link
- Keeping this ability active when surrounded by high-level enemies will dramatically increase Trinity's survivability.
- Be careful of Link's slow, immobile cast delay, lest you become overwhelmed by burst fire.
- Use Trinity's Energy Vampire to fuel Link's high energy cost.
- Link connects to enemies through walls and other obstacles, which serves as an early-warning system indicating if enemies are nearby.
- Be wary of mods and effects which reduce Ability Range as they make it harder to maintain an active link, and with that, Link's defensive benefits.
See Also[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.