Life Strike is a melee mod provides Life Steal on Heavy Attacks (converts weapon damage to health)
Stats[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Exalted Blade's heavy melee attacks can benefit from Life Strike.
- Damage over time from status proc from heavy attack does not benefit from Life Strike.
- If a companion Kavat, Kubrow, or MOA has Link Health equipped, they will also receive healing from Life Strike heavy attacks, even if the player's Warframe is already at full health.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Life Strike works best with weapons that deal a large amount of damage per hit, like the Dragon Nikana, Nikana Prime or the Scindo Prime, as they restore a large amount of health per hit. Also, Life Strike works on Redeemer's, Redeemer Prime's and Sarpa's heavy attack bullets, allowing lifesteal over distance.
- This mod works with Exalted Blades.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Unlike most mods, the picture shows an Excalibur wearing the Pendragon helmet, his Immortal Skin, as well as a different color scheme. This is a rare instance of a mod depicting a non-default character loadout. The other examples are Second Wind, True Punishment, Enduring Strike, Warrior's Grip, Killing Blow, Quickening, Corrupt Charge, Shield Transference, and Flow ( Primed), all but two of which are channeling mods. Coincidentally, all of said channeling mods depict Excalibur wielding a Nikana. The only difference in each appearance (besides positioning) is the energy color used.
- Prior to Update 26.0, this mod provided life steal on Channeling while reducing Channeling Efficiency.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch History[edit | edit source]
Last updated: Update 26.0
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.