- Life Strike works on any damage delivered by the player's Melee weapon's heavy attacks. This includes Slash, Toxin, Gas, and Heat damage over time procs.
- Works with the ranged attacks of throwing weapons like the Glaive.
- Exalted Blade's heavy melee attacks benefit from Life Strike.
- When using this mod in conjunction with Power Throw on thrown weapons, the player seems to be healed by all enemies hit by the explosion that is produced by the throw's last bounce as well as normally hit targets. This trick can be used to easily instantly heal 500 points or more with one throw.
- If a companion Kavat, Kubrow, or MOA has Link Health equipped, they will also receive healing from Life Strike heavy attacks, even if the player's Warframe is already at full health.
- Life Strike works best with weapons that deal a large amount of damage per hit, like the Dragon Nikana, Nikana Prime or the Scindo Prime, as they restore a large amount of health per hit. Also, Life Strike works on Redeemer's, Redeemer Prime's and Sarpa's heavy attack bullets, allowing lifesteal over distance.
- This mod works with Exalted Blades.
- Unlike most mods, the picture shows an Excalibur wearing the Pendragon helmet, his Immortal Skin, as well as a different color scheme. This is a rare instance of a mod depicting a non-default character loadout. The other examples are Second Wind, True Punishment, Enduring Strike, Warrior's Grip, Killing Blow, Quickening, Corrupt Charge, Shield Transference, and Flow ( Primed), all but two of which are channeling mods. Coincidentally, all of said channeling mods depict Excalibur wielding a Nikana. The only difference in each appearance (besides positioning) is the energy color used.
- Prior to Update 26.0, this mod provided life steal on Channeling while reducing Channeling Efficiency.
Last updated: Update 26.0
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.