|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprints Price:N/A|
(V) Denotes Vaulted Void Relics
(B) Denotes Baro Ki'Teer Exclusive Void Relic
This weapon deals primarily Puncture damage.
- Very high base damage.
- High accuracy.
- High critical chance.
- High status chance.
- Has a polarity.
- Low Slash and Impact damage – less effective against health and shields.
- Slow fire rate.
- Fairly small magazine size.
- High recoil.
- Slow reload speed.
- Lex Prime, compared to Lex:
- Higher base damage (150.0 vs. 130.0)
- Higher critical chance (25% vs. 20%)
- Higher status chance (25% vs. 10%)
- Higher fire rate (2.08 rounds/sec vs. 1.08 rounds/sec)
- Larger magazine (8 rounds vs. 6 rounds)
- Higher Mastery Rank required (8 vs. 3)
- Lower disposition (1.1 vs. 1.15)
- Lex Prime, compared to Aklex Prime:
- See Category:Lex Prime Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Lex Prime Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- Take advantage of your slower firing rate to plan your shots. Both the Lex and Lex Prime are optimal long-range pistols.
- Alternatively, with maxed out Fire Rate mods and Reload mods, the Lex Prime can work as a close quarters pistol. However, beware of the high recoil when shooting it fast.
- As with the standard Lex, Steady Hands can be used to counteract this weapon's high recoil. Alternatively, one can manage the Lex Prime's recoil by simply pacing one's shots.
- Steady Hands however is still very useful to quickly place follow up shots onto the target which will be necessary in high levels where even fully modded, the enemy is capable of surviving at least a single hit from Lex/Lex Prime to the head, this is especially crucial if the weapon is not modded for close combat.
- The Lex Prime pairs well with close quarter or otherwise less accurate primary weapons, to cover ranged enemies.
- If the player prefers, Seeker can be utilized to quickly finish off enemies that are lined up, particularly in bottlenecked areas such as doors or narrow hallways.
- A large portion of the weapon is animated, complete with an exchanged magazine and blow-back slide. This makes the Lex Prime one of the few pistols with firing animations for a conventional weapon.
- Lex Prime is the icon for the Secondary weapons category in the Foundry.
- The Lex Prime can be seen in Loki Prime's Decoy.
- The Lex Prime and its akimbo and regular variants share similar weapon sounds to the Hammer 1895, a revolver featured in Dark Sector.
Lex Prime Skins
Last updated: Hotfix 23.6.2
- Lex, the original counterpart.
- Aklex, the akimbo version of the normal counterpart.
- Aklex Prime, the primed akimbo counterpart
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.