The Leverian is a museum of artifacts curated by the enigmatic Drusus Leverian. These galleries serve to shed light on WARFRAME's lore, typically centered around an individual Warframe along with associated weapons and items of interest.
Accessing the Leverian
A Warframe's Leverian entry can be accessed through the Codex, via the Leverian button on the lower right hand corner of the screen on the Warframe's codex page. Alternatively, the Leverian can also be accessed on the Market at either the Warframe's individual page or their collection page. Players can freely walk around in first-person view and examine the items on display in each gallery, which will bring up a lore entry narrated by Drusus himself relating to the Warframe's story.
- There is a small donation box beside the gallery entry, where players can donate Credits. Drusus will comment on the donation, expressing either resignation or excitement depending on the number of credits donated. It is currently unknown what tangible function the donation box offers.
- Each gallery contains a hidden item called a PREX, a tarot card representing the gallery's subject Warframe which can also be used as an Orbiter decoration. These can only be seen and collected by players if they own the Warframe at Rank 30 (in either default or Prime variant).
- The name "Leverian" appears to be a tribute to the Leverian Collection, a museum established in 18th Century London and named after its curator Anton Lever, who collected creatures and artifacts for public display.
- Leverian was initially mentioned in the Update 25.7 announcement, but all references to it had been removed prior to launch. It did launch as an undocumented feature with the update, however.
- Steve Sinclair claimed the removal was to reduce player hype, deeming the Leverian as a small addition.