The Leverian is a museum of artifacts curated by the enigmatic Drusus Leverian. These galleries serve to shed light on WARFRAME's lore, typically centered around an individual Warframe along with associated weapons and items of interest.
Accessing the LeverianEdit
A Warframe's Leverian entry can be accessed through the Codex, via the Leverian button on the lower right-hand corner of the screen on the Warframe's codex page, or via the Leverian tab of the Codex. Alternatively, the Leverian can also be accessed on the Market at either the Warframe's individual page or their collection page. Players can freely walk around in first-person view and examine the items on display in each gallery, which will bring up a lore entry narrated by Drusus himself relating to the Warframe's story.
Holsom Yurr's Armor:
Alamos Sniper Skin:
- There is a small donation box beside the gallery entry, where players can donate Credits. Drusus will comment on the donation, expressing either resignation or excitement depending on the number of credits donated. The number of Credits donated will affect the type of greeting Drusus gives to the player whenever they enter a Leverian gallery.
- Each gallery contains a hidden item called a PREX, a tarot card representing the gallery's subject Warframe which can also be used as an Orbiter decoration. These can only be seen and collected by players if they have mastered the Warframe (in either default or Prime variant). The location of the Prex cards are as follows:
- Ash: Behind the final Ash display, on the floor in the far corner. (Having mastered Ash Prime and not Ash may result in the Prex card not appearing)
- Atlas: On the back of the left shoulder of one of the Rumblers figures (not the Telamon).
- Gauss: Hanging on the right slanted wall featuring the Altra Syandana.
- Grendel: Behind the wall featuring the Manse Gates. The very edges of the wall can be walked on, allowing the player to go behind it to obtain the card.
- Ivara: On the edge of the platform at the very start of the room, the player only needs to turn around.
- Nova: Behind the left slanted wall featuring the Hikou.
- The name "Leverian" appears to be a tribute to the Leverian Collection, a museum established in 18th Century London and named after its curator Anton Lever, who collected creatures and artifacts for public display.
- Leverian was initially mentioned in the Update 25.7 announcement, but all references to it had been removed prior to launch. It did launch as an undocumented feature with the update, however.
- Steve Sinclair claimed the removal was to reduce player hype, deeming the Leverian as a small addition.