The Lesion is an Infested polearm based on the . Upon inflicting a Status Effect on its target, the Lesion gains bonuses to its Attack Speed and bonus damage, which coupled with its primary focus on damage makes it a dangerous weapon against lightly-armored targets.
- This weapon deals primarily damage.
- Passive : Gains 15% attack speed and 100% damage bonuses for 6 seconds upon landing a successful attack with a status proc.
- Stance slot has polarity, matches stance.
- Has a polarity.
- Above average damage.
- Highest status chance.
- Below average range.
The Lesion's blueprint can be purchased from the Market.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 150||Blueprints Price:25,000|
- On dealing status procs on an enemy, the Lesion has a unique feature whereby it gains 15% additional attack speed for 6 seconds, as well as 100% damage.
- Attack speed buff is additive to attack speed mods on the weapon.
- This buff does not stack with repeated status procs.
- This buff duration is not refreshed upon inflicting procs while the buff is still active. The buff must first expire before another instance can be activated.
- The damage is additive to other elemental mods on the weapon.
- Due to a bug, this passive is unlikely to work if you are not the host of the mission.
- The weapon's buff synergizes well with , , or builds.
- Synergizes well with : her passive increases the duration of status procs by 25% (adding to their total damage) and guarantees procs along with adding even more damage.
- The attack speed buff along with the weapon's high status chance allows the Lesion to proc multiple statuses quickly, good for limited crowd control and/or .
- A Lesion is any abnormal damage or change in an organism's tissue, usually the result of injury or disease. It is derived from the Latin word laesio, which simply means "injury".
- Though looking quite similar in design and length to the ,the Lesion's crafting component, the Lesion is labelled as a polearm while the Tipedo is a staff.
- The Lesion has a non-static model; the "jaws" of the weapon close when not actively equipped, will open upon being wielded, and without a Stance equipped, the jaws will visibly "bite" on the thrusting second and fourth strikes of the combo.
Last updated: Update 26.0 (2019-10-31)
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|