The Lesion is an Infested polearm based on the Tipedo. Upon inflicting a Status Effect on its target, the Lesion gains bonuses to its Attack Speed and bonus Toxin damage, which coupled with its primary focus on Slash damage makes it a dangerous weapon against lightly-armored targets.
Characteristics[edit | edit source]
This weapon deals primarily Slash damage.
- Third highest damage of all polearms, behind Kesheg and Pupacyst.
- Good critical chance.
- Highest status chance of all polearms.
- Gains 15% attack speed and 100% Toxin damage bonuses for 6 seconds upon landing a successful attack with a status proc.
- Stance slot has polarity, matches Shimmering Blight stance.
- Has a polarity.
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
The Lesion's blueprint can be purchased from the Market.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 150||Blueprints Price:25,000|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- On dealing status procs on an enemy, the Lesion has a unique feature whereby it gains 15% additional attack speed for 6 seconds, as well as 100% Toxin damage.
- Attack speed buff is additive to attack speed mods on the weapon.
- This buff does not stack with repeated status procs.
- This buff duration is not refreshed upon inflicting procs while the buff is still active. The buff must first expire before another instance can be activated.
- The Toxin damage is additive to other elemental mods on the weapon.
- Due to a bug, this passive is unlikely to work if you are not the host of the mission.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- The weapon's Toxin buff synergizes well with Corrosive, Gas, or Viral builds.
- Synergizes well with Saryn: her passive increases the duration of status procs by 25% (adding to their total damage) and Toxic Lash guarantees procs along with adding even more Toxin damage.
- The Attack Speed buff along with the weapon's high status chance allows the Lesion to proc multiple statuses quickly, good for limited crowd control and/or Condition Overload.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- A Lesion is any abnormal damage or change in an organism's tissue, usually the result of injury or disease. It is derived from the Latin word laesio, which simply means "injury".
- Though looking quite similar in design and length to the Tipedo,the Lesion's crafting component, the Lesion is labelled as a polearm while the Tipedo is a staff.
- The Lesion has a non-static model; the "jaws" of the weapon close when not actively equipped, will open upon being wielded, and without a Stance equipped, the jaws will visibly "bite" on the thrusting second and fourth strikes of the combo.
Media[edit | edit source]
Patch History[edit | edit source]
Last updated: Update 26.0