Identified by their light green bodies, Leech Ospreys deploy small mechanical parasites that drain players' shields. Although the leeches cannot kill players themselves, they can leave the player vulnerable to Corpus attacks. Leeches can be removed with a melee attack or by rolling. While the leeches will home in on targets, they are still avoidable by making them fly into walls, which will stop them.
- Leeches may attach themselves to Sentinels, but they will disappear after a while.
- Sometimes the Leeches can be heard making a muffled growling sound. This is usually heard when they are not attached to anything, or when they are on the ground.
- This unit is one of the rarest of all types of enemies. Other rare enemy types are Nauseous Crawler, Lobber Crawler, and Scavenger Drone.
- One of the two Stance mods for Throwing melee weapons drops from this enemy, and the mod is itself rare, making the chance for getting this mod extremely difficult.
Tips & FarmingEdit
- The Amphis's AoE jump attack can dispatch Ospreys without much effort.
- Leech Osprey are known to appear during Corpus alert missions on every planet, sometimes in large numbers.
- Leech Ospreys now appear on Europa, Neptune, and Pluto.