Identified by their light green bodies, Leech Ospreys deploy small mechanical parasites that drain players' shields. Although the leeches cannot kill players themselves, they can leave the player vulnerable to Corpus attacks. Leeches can be removed with a melee attack or by rolling. While the leeches will home in on targets, they are still avoidable by making them fly into walls, which will stop them.
These are based on opinions and may not be 100% true. These should be viewed as advice for finding the enemies until better facts are proven.
|Europa||Abaddon||Capture||21 - 23||Corpus Ice Planet|
|Europa||Baal||Exterminate||21 - 23||Corpus Ice Planet|
- Leeches may attach themselves to Sentinels, but they will disappear after a while.
- Sometimes the Leeches can be heard making a muffled growling sound. This is usually heard when they are not attached to anything, or when they are on the ground.
- This unit is one of the rarest of all types of enemies. Other rare enemy types are Nauseous Crawler, Lobber Crawler, and Scavenger Drone.
- One of the two Stance mods for Throwing melee weapons drops from this enemy, and the mod is itself rare, making the chance for getting this mod extremely difficult.
Tips & Farming
- Weapons with a high AoE radius like the ' can dispatch Ospreys with little effort. If you don't have such a weapon available, note that when an Osprey does its side-dodge move they have a several second delay before they can do it again, and they will often do this dodge simply by you aiming at them. So aim at them, wait for the dodge to finish, then fire.