The Lecta is a Corpus-made whip.
- Innate damage – effective against Robotic and Machine enemies.
- Good damage – effective against health.
- Very high status chance.
- Stance slot has a polarity, matching the .
- Innate damage – less effective against Alloy Armor.
- Low and no damage – less effective against armor and shields.
- Lowest critical chance of all whips.
- Tied with and for the lowest critical multiplier of all whips.
- Lecta (attack: Normal), compared to Secura Lecta (attack: Normal):
- Lower base damage (101 vs. 176)
- Lower critical chance (5% vs. 15%)
- Lower status chance (25% vs. 30%)
- Higher disposition (1.25 vs. 1.1)
- Lower attack speed (1 vs. 1.25)
- Different polarities (None vs. )
- Lower Mastery Rank required (0 vs. 8)
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 175||Blueprints Price:30,000|
- With maxed rank dual-stat event mods , , and the Lecta can achieve a status chance of 85%. Adding increases this to 88.75%.
- This is the first Whip-type weapon ever released, as of Update 11.0 (2013-11-20).
- It would seem that this weapon is deemed the successor to the Prova electric baton.
Last updated: Update 26.0 (2019-10-31)
- , The Perrin Sequence custom version.
- , the Clan-based baton predecessor of the weapon.
- , Infested based whip.
- , Grineer whip.
- , Electricity based sword.
- , Electricity based polearm.
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|