|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 175||Blueprints Price:30,000|
This weapon deals Electricity damage.
- Innate Electricity damage – effective against Robotic and Machine enemies.
- Very good range.
- Decent attack speed.
- Jump attack knocks down enemies.
- Can hit multiple enemies with normal attacks.
- Stance slot has a polarity, matching the Burning Wasp stance.
- Possesses momentum during regular swings, which resists interruption such as stagger or knockdown.
- High status chance.
- Slam attack radius is relatively small.
- Electricity damage suffers reduction versus Alloy Armor.
- Damage cannot be increased with physical damage mods.
- Awkward attack animations; as a result, is hard to hit with up close.
- Low critical chance.
- Lecta, compared to Secura Lecta:
- See Category:Lecta Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Lecta Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- The Lecta is depicted as a longer variant to the Prova, due to its lengthy cable attached to the actual baton on its second end, while the handle at the first. This allows a wider hit capability, and will benefit more from the Reach mod.
- With maxed rank dual-stat event mods Virulent Scourge, Voltaic Strike, Volcanic Edge and Vicious Frost the Lecta can achieve a status chance of 85%. Adding Melee Prowess increases this to 88.75%.
- Combining the above with Enduring Strike will result in a 103.75% status chance during channeling.
- This is the first Whip-type weapon ever released, as of Update 11.0.
- It would seem that this weapon is deemed the successor to the Prova electric baton.
- Secura Lecta, The Perrin Sequence custom version.
- Prova, the Clan-based baton predecessor of the weapon.
- Scoliac, Infested based whip.
- Atterax, Grineer whip.
- Plasma Sword, Electricity based sword.
- Serro, Electricity based polearm.