|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 175||Blueprints Price:30,000|
This weapon deals primarily Electricity damage.
- Innate Electricity damage – effective against Robotic and Machine enemies.
- Good Slash damage – effective against health.
- Very high status chance.
- Possesses momentum during regular swings, which resists interruption such as stagger or knockdown.
- Stance slot has a polarity, matching the Burning Wasp.
- Innate Electricity damage – less effective against Alloy Armor.
- Low Puncture and no Impact damage – less effective against armor and shields.
- Damage cannot be increased with Impact mods.
- Lowest critical chance of all whips.
- Tied with Scoliac and Secura Lecta for the lowest critical multiplier of all whips.
- Lecta, compared to Secura Lecta:
- See Category:Lecta Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Lecta Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- The Lecta is depicted as a longer variant to the Prova, due to its lengthy cable attached to the actual baton on its second end, while the handle at the first. This allows a wider hit capability, and will benefit more from the Reach mod.
- With maxed rank dual-stat event mods Virulent Scourge, Voltaic Strike, Volcanic Edge and Vicious Frost the Lecta can achieve a status chance of 85%. Adding Melee Prowess increases this to 88.75%.
- This is the first Whip-type weapon ever released, as of Update 11.0.
- It would seem that this weapon is deemed the successor to the Prova electric baton.
Last updated: Update 26.0
- Secura Lecta, The Perrin Sequence custom version.
- Prova, the Clan-based baton predecessor of the weapon.
- Scoliac, Infested based whip.
- Atterax, Grineer whip.
- Plasma Sword, Electricity based sword.
- Serro, Electricity based polearm.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.