“Market forces dictate that you need to evolve or die.”The Void Relics for this item have been removed from the drop tables at this time and are no longer available.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprints Price:N/A|
This weapon deals primarily Puncture damage.
- Tied with Veldt for the third highest damage of all semi-automatic rifles, behind Grinlok and Zenith.
- High critical chance.
- Very high critical multiplier.
- Very high status chance.
- Very ammo efficient.
- High accuracy.
- Pinpoint accuracy while aiming.
- Has higher than average zoom, increasing its effectiveness at longer ranges.
- Can use the Latron-exclusive Double Tap mod.
- Innate and polarities.
- Low Impact and Slash damage – less effective against shields and health.
- Moderate recoil.
- Low reload speed.
- Higher than average zoom impairs close quarters firing.
- Latron Prime, compared to Latron:
- Higher base damage (90.0 vs. 55.0)
- Higher critical chance (22% vs. 12%)
- Higher critical multiplier (2.8x vs. 2x)
- Higher status chance (26% vs. 12%)
- Different polarities ( vs. )
- Higher Mastery Rank required (10 vs. 0)
- Lower disposition (1.3 vs. 1.4)
- Latron Prime, compared to Latron Wraith:
- Higher base damage (90.0 vs. 60.0)
- Lower critical chance (22% vs. 26%)
- Higher status chance (26% vs. 14%)
- Lower fire rate (4.17 rounds/sec vs. 5.42 rounds/sec)
- Different polarities ( vs. )
- Higher Mastery Rank required (10 vs. 7)
- Lower disposition (1.3 vs. 1.35)
- See Category:Latron Prime Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Latron Prime Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- The Latron Prime was added into the game in Update 8.0, becoming one of the first prime weapons to be available to non-founders.
- The Latron Prime and Reaper Prime were available after Update 8, although DE had previously mentioned not releasing the weapons. This may be because of the many times U8 had been delayed.
- Latron Prime is the first primary weapon to be a Prime.
- As of Update 8.3, the Latron Prime's body and energy color can be colored.
- The Latron Prime has a distinctive firing sound that might suggest it uses energy or electronics in firing.
- The Latron rifles could be classified as battle rifles.
- As of Update 14.5 the Latron Prime has been given a new reload animation.
- The animation shows the Warframe pulling a lever (golden bar forward of the trigger) to open the chamber of the rifle before it is closed again as the weapon is reloaded.
- The Latron Prime's gold parts can be recolored as of Update 15.13.
Latron Prime Skins
- On March 17, 2015 it was announced that the Latron Prime would enter the Prime Vault and be retired from the reward tables on March 24, 2015. Any pre-existing components or fully-built weapons will remain as is.
- Latron Prime, along with Frost Prime and Reaper Prime, was again accessible from December 8, 2015 to January 5, 2016 when the Prime Vault was unsealed.
- Latron Prime (along with Sicarus Prime, Glaive Prime, Ember Prime, Frost Prime, and Reaper Prime) were available from December 6th, 2016 to January 3rd, 2017 as part of the Fire and Ice Prime Vault.
- Latron Prime, along with Frost Prime, Ember Prime, Reaper Prime, Sicarus Prime, and Glaive Prime, were unvaulted from January 29, 2019.
- Latron, the original counterpart of this gun.
- Latron Wraith, the Wraith counterpart of this gun.
- Prime, the Orokin enhancement to a Warframe or weapon.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.