- High damage – effective against armor.
- High critical chance.
- Very high critical multiplier.
- Very high status chance.
- Very ammo efficient.
- High accuracy.
- Pinpoint accuracy while aiming.
- Has higher than average zoom, increasing its effectiveness at longer ranges.
- Can use the Latron-exclusive mod.
- Innate and polarities.
- Low and damage – less effective against shields and health.
- Moderate recoil.
- Low reload speed.
- Higher than average zoom impairs close quarters firing.
- Latron Prime (Normal), compared to Latron (Normal):
- Higher base damage per projectile (90 vs. 55)
- Higher total damage (90 vs. 55)
- Higher base critical chance (22% vs. 12%)
- Higher base critical multiplier (2.8x vs. 2x)
- Higher base status chance (26% vs. 12%)
- Higher average damage per shot (125.64 vs. 61.6)
- Higher burst DPS (523.92 vs. 256.87)
- Higher sustained DPS (314.25 vs. 154.07)
- Different polarities ( vs. )
- Higher Mastery Rank required (10 vs. 0)
- Lower disposition (1.3 vs. 1.4)
- Latron Prime (Normal), compared to Latron Wraith (Normal):
- Higher base damage per projectile (90 vs. 60)
- Higher total damage (90 vs. 60)
- Lower base critical chance (22% vs. 26%)
- Higher base status chance (26% vs. 14%)
- Higher average damage per shot (125.64 vs. 88.08)
- Higher burst DPS (523.92 vs. 477.39)
- Higher sustained DPS (314.25 vs. 255.67)
- Lower fire rate (4.17 round(s)/sec vs. 5.42 round(s)/sec)
- Different polarities ( vs. )
- Higher Mastery Rank required (10 vs. 7)
- Lower disposition (1.3 vs. 1.35)
Lith, Meso, Neo, and Axi refer to Void Relics | (V) Denotes Vaulted Void Relics | (B) Denotes Baro Ki'Teer Exclusive Void Relic
|V) Common (|
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprints Price:N/A|
- On March 17, 2015, it was announced that the Latron Prime, along with and , would enter the Prime Vault and be retired from the reward tables on March 24, 2015. Any pre-existing components or fully-built weapons will remain as is.
- Latron Prime, along with and , was again accessible from December 8, 2015 to January 5, 2016 when the Prime Vault was unsealed.
- Latron Prime (along with , , , , and ) were available from December 6th, 2016 to January 3rd, 2017 as part of the Fire and Ice Prime Vault.
- Latron Prime, along with , , , , and , were unvaulted from January 29, 2019 to March 26, 2019.
- Latron Prime, along with , , , , and , were unvaulted from September 29, 2020 to December 15, 2020.
- The Latron Prime was added into the game in Update 8.0 (2013-05-23), becoming one of the first prime weapons to be available to non-founders.
- The Latron Prime and were available after Update 8, although DE had previously mentioned not releasing the weapons. This may be because of the many times U8 had been delayed.
- Latron Prime is the first primary weapon to be a Prime.
- As of Update 8.3 (2013-07-04), the Latron Prime's body and energy color can be colored.
- The Latron Prime has a distinctive firing sound that might suggest it uses energy or electronics in firing.
- The Latron rifles could be classified as battle rifles.
- As of Update 14.5 (2014-08-28) the Latron Prime has been given a new reload animation.
- The animation shows the Warframe pulling a lever (golden bar forward of the trigger) to open the chamber of the rifle before it is closed again as the weapon is reloaded.
- The Latron Prime's gold parts can be recolored as of Update 15.13 (2015-02-05).
Latron Prime Skins
- , the original counterpart of this gun.
- , the Wraith counterpart of this gun.
- Prime, the Orokin enhancement to a Warframe or weapon.
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|