- The mod's effects are only visible on Status Effects with an associated duration, either increasing the duration of the associated debuff ( , , , , , and ), or the number of ticks associated with DoT effects ( , , , and ).
- This mod will not affect the duration of crowd control effects generated by Status Effects (staggers from , the panic duration of , and the stun animation caused by ).
- Increased Status Duration will slow down the Armor Strip effect of . For example, with +100% status duration, the armor strip will occur every second instead of every half second. As a result, the full 50% armor strip will only be achieved after 4 seconds.
- Status Effects from the radial blasts of Syndicate Weapon Augments and Syndicate Weapons are not affected by this mod.
- Due to status duration always rounding down, there is no difference in performance between a 9th rank and 10th rank version of this mod without other sources of status duration (such as Saryn or Lavos).
- Lasting Sting is most beneficial on melee weapons that deal guaranteed procs on slam attacks like the and the , and on weapons with high status chance like the , , and .
- Stances that have guaranteed procs like and can also benefit from this mod in extending the duration of their status effects.
- Works in conjunction with and high-slash damage melee or a stance that guarantees bleed procs (like ), as Lasting Sting increases the number of ticks bleed procs will deal, hence increasing the combo counter even more.
- - Shotgun variant
- - Pistol variant
- - Rifle variant
- - Reduces duration of status effects on player's Warframe
|Rifle|| • • • |
( ) • •
|Shotgun|| • • • |
( ) •
|Pistol|| • • • • |
• ( )
|Melee|| • • • |
• • •
|Arch-Gun|| • • • |
|Arch-Melee|| • • • |
|Beast||• • •|