- High damage – effective against armor.
- High fire rate.
- High reload speed.
- Pinpoint accuracy.
- More effective with than other sentinel weapons, due to its short overheat time and long cooldown time.
- Low and damage – less effective against shields and health.
- Extremely low critical chance and status chance.
- Low critical multiplier.
- Low magazine size.
- Very low overall damage output compared to many other Sentinel weapons.
- Combined with its high fire rate results in frequent reloading.
- Laser Rifle (Normal), compared to Prime Laser Rifle (Normal):
- Lower base damage per projectile (8 vs. 12)
- Lower total damage (8 vs. 12)
- Lower base critical chance (2.5% vs. 15%)
- Lower base critical multiplier (1.3x vs. 1.5x)
- Lower base status chance (2% vs. 5%)
- Lower average damage per shot (8.06 vs. 12.9)
- Lower burst DPS (13.46 vs. 129)
- Lower sustained DPS (9.61 vs. 37.94)
- Lower fire rate (1.67 round(s)/sec vs. 10 round(s)/sec)
- does not affect the Laser Rifle, as Sentinel weapons do not run out of ammo.
- only increases magazine by 2 rounds.
- Tied with the Sentinel weapon and the Archwing as the lowest critical multiplier weapons in Warframe.
- This was the first Sentinel weapon to receive a Prime variant, the , which is built together with the Wyrm Prime.
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|