- High damage – effective against armor.
- High fire rate.
- High reload speed.
- Pinpoint accuracy.
- More effective with than other sentinel weapons, due to its short overheat time and long cooldown time.
- Low and damage – less effective against shields and health.
- Extremely low critical chance and status chance.
- Low critical multiplier.
- Low magazine size.
- Very low overall damage output compared to many other Sentinel weapons.
- Combined with its high fire rate results in frequent reloading.
- Laser Rifle (Normal Attack), compared to Prime Laser Rifle (Normal Attack):
- Lower base damage per projectile (8 vs. 12)
- Lower total damage (8 vs. 12)
- Lower base critical chance (2.50% vs. 15.00%)
- Lower base critical multiplier (1.3x vs. 1.5x)
- Lower base status chance (2.00% vs. 5.00%)
- Lower average damage per tap (8.06 vs. 12.9)
- Lower burst DPS (13.46 vs. 129)
- Lower sustained DPS (9.60 vs. 37.94)
- Lower fire rate (1.67 vs. 10)
The Laser Rifle is automatically acquired upon claiming the from the Foundry. Note that this weapon also takes up one Sentinel inventory slot.
- does not affect the Laser Rifle, as Sentinel weapons do not run out of ammo.
- only increases magazine by 2 rounds.
- Tied with the Sentinel weapon and the Archwing as the lowest critical multiplier weapons in Warframe.
- This was the first Sentinel weapon to receive a Prime variant, the , which is built together with the .
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|