The Larkspur Arch-gun is Hildryn's signature heavy weapon, firing a devastating Radiation beam that can chain between targets to hit multiple enemies at once. Its Alternate Fire charges up an explosive Blast round. Holds increased reserve ammo when wielded by Hildryn. It can be researched from the Tenno Lab in the dojo.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 125||Blueprints Price:15,000|
|Tenno Lab Research 3,000|
|Time: 48 hrs|
|x1 x3 x10 x30 x100|
This weapon deals primarily Radiation damage.
- Innate Radiation damage – effective against Alloy Armor, Robotic, and Infested Sinew.
- High Impact damage – effective against shields.
- Primary fire releases a continuous beam that can chain to 3 enemies after hitting the initial target.
- In atmospheric mode, the beam will chain to enemies within 6 meters of initial target. In archwing mode, the max chain distance is increased to 48 meters.
- The main beam will automatically lock onto enemies with 15 degrees of the reticule up to 20 meters away in atmospheric mode. In archwing mode, the max lock-on distance is increased to 160 meters.
- Highest status chance of all arch-guns.
- Alternate Fire charges and releases an energy grenade that explodes in an 8 meter radius on impacting a surface.
- Innate Blast damage – effective against Machinery and Fossilized.
- Very high critical chance and status chance.
- Above average critical multiplier.
- Fast charge speed.
- Pinpoint accuracy.
- Projectile has guaranteed knockdown proc.
- Projectile has infinite Punch Through on bodies.
- Good ammo efficiency in Atmospheric Mode, generating relatively low cooldown for the Archgun Deployer for every second fired.
- Largest magazine size of all arch-guns in Archwing Mode.
- Innate polarity.
- Innate Radiation damage – less effective against Shielded, Infested, and Fossilized.
- No Puncture or Slash damage – less effective against armor and health.
- Primary Fire:
- Alternate Fire:
- Innate Blast damage – less effective against Ferrite Armor.
- Consumes 10 ammo per shot.
- Projectile has travel time.
- Explosion can inflict self-damage.
- Automatically fires after 3 seconds on holding a full charge, which can lead to premature firing.
- In Atmospheric Mode, charged shots cause a heavy recoiling effect that breaks zoom.
- Slow reload speed.
- See Category:Larkspur Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Larkspur Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- A chain will do 0.8n(n+1)/2 times the main beams damage, where n is the chain number.
- Headshotting the original target does not affect damage from the chain beam.
- The beam will chain even if an incapacitated enemy/corpse is chosen as the original target.
- When used by Hildryn in Atmosphere mode, the Larkspur holds an additional 300 reserve ammo, for a total of 700.
- The recoil of the Larkspur's secondary fire is strong enough to push the Warframe back a short distance, which can knock them off cliffs or ledges if players aren't careful.
- The charge rate of the Larkspur's secondary fire can be increased with Shell Rush.
|Archwing • Compare All|
|Archwings||Amesha • Elytron • Itzal • Odonata (Prime)|
|Arch-guns|| Corvas • Cyngas • Dual Decurion • Fluctus • Grattler|
Imperator ( Vandal) • Kuva Ayanga • Larkspur • Phaedra • Velocitus
|Arch-melees|| Agkuza • Centaur • Kaszas • Knux|
Onorix • Rathbone • Veritux ( Prisma)