Create a swarm of razorflies that transform an enemy into an irresistible floating beacon, attracting witless comrades before exploding on command.
|Strength:200 / 250 / 300 / 350 ( Heat damage/sec)|
1,000 / 1,500 / 2,000 / 2,500 ( Heat damage)
|Duration:10 / 15 / 20 / 25 s|
|Range:15 / 20 / 25 / 25 m (cast range)|
8 / 12 / 15 / 20 m (attract radius)
5 / 6 / 7 / 8 m (blast radius)
2.5 m (damage radius)
|Misc:4 (max number of targets)|
- Titania sends up to 4 enemies, up to 15 / 20 / 25 / 25 meters away, hurtling into the air using her razorflies, making them invulnerable and rendering them unable to move or attack for 10 / 15 / 20 / 25 seconds. Enemies that come within 8 / 12 / 15 / 20 meters from the suspended target will be pacified and will blindly follow the target, as long as they remain within range. Enemies within 2.5 meters of the suspended target will be dealt 200 / 250 / 300 / 350 damage every second.
- Damage per second is affected by Ability Strength but max number of targets is not.
- Duration is affected by Ability Duration.
- Cast range, attraction radius and damage radius are affected by Ability Range.
- Cast animation of 1.3 seconds is affected by Natural Talent and Speed Drift. Casting interrupts movement and other actions, however, casting while in Razorwing mode only interrupts other actions and not movement.
- Upon deactivation by holding the ability key (default ), expiration or being dispelled, the suspended target will explode, dealing 1,000 / 1,500 / 2,000 / 2,500 damage to itself and all enemies within 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 meters.
- The suspended target will slowly move in the direction from which attacks push it, starting from when the ability is cast. The suspended target's trajectory will be affected by any contact with terrain, weapon attack or offensive ability. When not being pushed it will slowly float back to the position it was at when Lantern was cast on it.
- If the target dies before Titania finishes her casting animation, energy used for Lantern will be refunded.
- Main article: Beguiling Lantern
|Rank||Bonus Melee Damage||Cost|
- While the crowd control aspect is somewhat tricky, Lantern can be utilized as an offensive ability by rapidly skipping to the detonation in crowded areas.
- If the target was an Ancient, the explosion will always hit it's protective crown.
Maximization is a form of specialization: mods may be blended to result in values that vary between the top-end limits listed here. Click any maximized link to learn how to build it.
- Maximized Ability Duration increases duration to 76.5 seconds.
- Reduces cast range to 8.5 meters, attraction radius to 6.8 meters, explosion radius to 2.72 meters, and damage radius to 0.85 meters.
- Maximized Ability Efficiency reduces cost to 18.75 energy.
- Reduces duration to 10 seconds.
- Maximized Ability Range increases cast range to 70 meters, attraction radius to 56 meters, explosion radius to 22.4 meters, and damage radius to 7 meters.
- Reduces damage per second to 140 and the explosion damage to 1000.
- Maximized Ability Strength increases damage per second to 1442 and the explosion damage to 10300.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.