Create a swarm of razorflies that transform an enemy into an irresistible floating beacon, attracting witless comrades before exploding on command.
|Strength:200 / 250 / 300 / 350 ( Heat damage per sec)|
1,000 / 1,500 / 2,000 / 2,500 ( Heat damage on explosion)
|Duration:10 / 15 / 20 / 25 s (duration)|
|Range:15 / 20 / 25 / 25 m (cast range)|
8 / 12 / 15 / 20 m (attract radius)
5 / 6 / 7 / 8 m (explosion radius)
2.5 m (damage radius)
|Misc:4 (max number of Lanterns)|
- Titania infuses an enemy with mesmerising light from up to 15 / 20 / 25 / 25 meters away, causing it to hover in place with a swarm of razorflies. The Lantern source becomes invulnerable and unable to move or attack for 10 / 15 / 20 / 25 seconds. Enemies that come within 8 / 12 / 15 / 20 meters from the Lantern will be pacified and blindly follow the target, as long as they remain within range. Enemies within 2.5 meters of the Lantern will be dealt 200 / 250 / 300 / 350 Heat damage every second. Titania can have up to 4 Lanterns active at once.
- Damage per second is affected by Ability Strength.
- Duration is affected by Ability Duration.
- Cast range, attraction radius and damage radius are affected by Ability Range.
- Max number of Lanterns is not affected by Mods.
- Cast animation of 1.3 seconds is affected by Natural Talent and Speed Drift.
- All damage prevented by the invulnerable enemy target are stored and dealt in full when the ability ends.
- Upon deactivation by holding the ability key (default Heat damage to the source enemies and all enemies within 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 meters. ), expiration or being dispelled, all active Lanterns will explode, dealing 1,000 / 1,500 / 2,000 / 2,500
- If the target dies before Titania finishes her casting animation, energy used for Lantern will be refunded.
- Main article: Beguiling Lantern
|Rank||Bonus Melee Damage||Cost|
- While the crowd control aspect is somewhat tricky, Lantern can be utilized as an offensive ability by rapidly skipping to the detonation in crowded areas.
- If the target was an Ancient, the explosion will always hit its protective crown.
- While their Hyekka Master is affected by Lantern, Hyekkas summoned earlier become allies of the player and will attack other enemies. However, they can still be attacked and damaged by players.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.