Create a swarm of razorflies that transform an enemy into an irresistible floating beacon, attracting witless comrades before exploding on command.
|Strength:200 / 250 / 300 / 350 ( Heat damage per sec)|
1,000 / 1,500 / 2,000 / 2,500 ( Heat damage on explosion)
|Duration:10 / 15 / 20 / 25 s (duration)|
|Range:15 / 20 / 25 / 25 m (cast range)|
8 / 12 / 15 / 20 m (attract radius)
5 / 6 / 7 / 8 m (explosion radius)
2.5 m (damage radius)
|Misc:4 (max number of Lanterns)|
- Titania infuses an enemy with mesmerising light from up to 15 / 20 / 25 / 25 meters away, causing it to hover in place with a swarm of razorflies. The Lantern source becomes invulnerable and unable to move or attack for 10 / 15 / 20 / 25 seconds. Enemies that come within 8 / 12 / 15 / 20 meters from the Lantern will be pacified and blindly follow the target, as long as they remain within range. Enemies within 2.5 meters of the Lantern will be dealt 200 / 250 / 300 / 350 Heat damage every second. Titania can have up to 4 Lanterns active at once.
- Damage per second is affected by Ability Strength.
- Duration is affected by Ability Duration.
- Cast range, attraction radius and damage radius are affected by Ability Range.
- Max number of Lanterns is not affected by Mods.
- Cast animation of 1.3 seconds is affected by Natural Talent and Speed Drift.
- All damage prevented by the invulnerable enemy target are stored and dealt in full when the ability ends.
- Upon deactivation by holding the ability key (default Heat damage to the source enemies and all enemies within 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 meters. ), expiration or being dispelled, all active Lanterns will explode, dealing 1,000 / 1,500 / 2,000 / 2,500
- If the target dies before Titania finishes her casting animation, energy used for Lantern will be refunded.
- Main article: Beguiling Lantern
|Rank||Bonus Melee Damage||Cost|
- While the crowd control aspect is somewhat tricky, Lantern can be utilized as an offensive ability by rapidly skipping to the detonation in crowded areas.
- If the target was an Ancient, the explosion will always hit it's protective crown.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.