- Innate damage – effective against Machinery and Robotic.
- High damage – effective against health.
- Slam Radial Damage deals damage.
- Highest status chance of all melee weapons.
- Innate polarity.
- Innate damage – less effective against Alloy Armor.
- Low damage – less effective against shields.
- Lowest critical chance of all blade and whips.
- Below average attack speed.
- Lacera (Normal Attack), compared to Ceti Lacera (Normal Attack):
- Equal base damage, but different composition:
- Lower base critical chance (5.00% vs. 20.00%)
- Higher base status chance (45.00% vs. 40.00%)
- Lower average damage per tap (226.8 vs. 259.2)
- Lower burst DPS (207.97 vs. 279.93)
- Lower sustained DPS (207.97 vs. 279.93)
- Lower attack speed (0.91 vs. 1.08)
- Lower Mastery Rank required (7 vs. 12)
- Higher disposition (●●●●● (1.31x) vs. ●●●●○ (1.15x))
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 175||Blueprints Price:15,000|
|Tenno Lab Research3,000|
|Time: 48 hrs|
|Prereq: Nami Skyla|
|x1 x3 x10 x30 x100|
- The Lacera is one of the Clan Tech weapons that does not require a Forma to build, nor does it require any Clan Research materials.
- When combining elements the innate damage is added last, unless another mod adds this type.
- The fourth attack of the stanceless/Claws of the Drake combo as well as the Heavy Attack use the whip to ragdoll and pull enemies towards the player.
- The Slam Radial Damage has a good chance to inflict the status effect, but is unaffected by status chance mods.
- Its original color scheme is similar to Loki's Immortal skin.
Last updated: Update 26.0 (2019-10-31)
|Research • Clan • Dojo|
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|