The Kuva Twin Stubbas are the dual Kuva variant of the standalone Stubba submachine gun, with improved status chance, accuracy, fire rate, magazine size, and ammo reserves, but with slower reload speed.
While the weapon itself is not tradeable, a converted Kuva Lich generated with the weapon can be traded to another player. The trade is performed inside a Clan Dojo's Crimson Branch room, and the recipient must not have any active Lich. Once traded, the recipient must fight and vanquish the Lich to claim its weapon.
This weapon does primarily Slash damage.
- High Slash and Impact damage – effective against health and shields.
- High critical chance.
- Very high status chance.
- Good fire rate.
- High accuracy.
- Good magazine size.
- High ammo reserve.
- Polarizing the weapon increases its max rank by 2, capping at rank 40 after 5 polarizations, granting the weapon additional mod capacity.
- Comes with an additional bonus Impact, Heat, Cold, Electricity, Toxin, Magnetic, or Radiation damage, based on the Kuva Lich's progenitor Warframe.
- Low Puncture damage – less effective against armor.
- Below average critical multiplier.
- Slow reload speed.
- Fairly low ammo economy.
- Noticeable recoil, which can throw off precision aiming.
- Kuva Twin Stubbas, compared to Stubba:
- Lower base damage (27.0 vs. 33.0)
- Higher status chance (31% vs. 13%)
- Higher fire rate (10 rounds/sec vs. 6.33 rounds/sec)
- Larger magazine (114 rounds vs. 57 rounds)
- Larger max ammo capacity (684 rounds vs. 399 rounds)
- Slower reload speed (2.7 s vs. 1.3 s)
- More accurate (36 vs. 16)
- Higher Mastery Rank required (13 vs. 7)
- Lower disposition (0.9 vs. 1.35)
- See Category:Kuva Twin Stubbas Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Kuva Twin Stubbas Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- As with all Kuva weapons, the player does not have to meet the Mastery Rank displayed to obtain this weapon. It can simply be claimed from the foundry after the Kuva Lich carrying it has been vanquished.
- The weapon will have a prefix of the name of the Kuva Lich it was acquired from (e.g. Odizrigg Agekk Kuva Twin Stubbas).
- The weapon's max rank caps at 40 after 5 polarizations (max rank increases by 2 per Forma added).
- Additional polarizations can be added when the weapon reaches its new max rank at that polarization level.
- Each additional rank also gives Mastery Rank Experience, giving 4,000 points in total.
- Mod capacity scales with the additional ranks, and can reach a total of 80 at rank 40 with an Orokin Catalyst installed.
- Without an Orokin Catalyst, the max is 40. Combined with the five polarized mod slots required to reach that point, an Orokin Catalyst might not be required to finish modding the Kuva Twin Stubbas.
- After polarizing a weapon, any additional mod capacity above 30 (60 with an Orokin Catalyst) will not take effect until the weapon's rank reaches 31 and above.
- Comes with an additional bonus damage stat, dependent on the Warframe that summoned the Lich.
|Impact||Baruuk • Gauss • Grendel • Rhino • Wukong • Zephyr|
|Heat||Chroma • Ember • Inaros • Nezha • Protea • Vauban • Wisp|
|Cold||Frost • Gara • Hildryn • Revenant • Titania • Trinity|
|Electricity||Banshee • Excalibur • Limbo • Nova • Valkyr • Volt|
|Toxin||Atlas • Ivara • Khora • Nekros • Nidus • Oberon • Saryn|
|Magnetic||Harrow • Hydroid • Mag • Mesa|
|Radiation||Ash • Equinox • Garuda • Loki • Mirage • Nyx • Octavia|
*Note that the Primed/Umbra version of a Warframe share the same element
- This and the other Kuva weapons are the only weapons in the game which are built automatically without player input.
- The characteristic to reach past the normal level cap of 30 is only shared with the other weapons in this set and the Paracesis.
- The text on the right side of the weapon reads "DECIMATE" in the Grineer Alphabet. It is mirrored on the left side.
- The glowing, elemental parts of the weapon are animated to resemble flowing liquid, and will also darken and brighten.
- This weapon is also commonly referred to as the "Dubba Stubba" or "Dubba Stubbas" by players.
Kuva Twin Stubbas Skins
Last updated: Update 26.0
- Stubba, the standalone normal counterpart of this weapon.