While the weapon itself is not tradeable, a converted Kuva Lich generated with the weapon can be traded to another player. The trade is performed inside a Clan Dojo's Crimson Branch room, and the recipient must not have any active Lich. Once traded, the recipient must fight and vanquish the Lich to claim its weapon.
This weapon does primarily Slash damage.
- Innate Blast damage – effective against Machinery and Fossilized.
- Physical contact with grenades deal Puncture damage.
- Very high critical chance.
- High critical multiplier.
- Above average status chance.
- Grenades explode in a 5 meter radius after impacting a surface or enemy.
- Grenades have a minimum arming distance of 6 meters, mitigating self-stagger.
- Direct hits cause knockdown, whether or not the grenade explodes.
- Pinpoint accuracy.
- Fast reload speed.
- Can use the launcher-exclusive mod Adhesive Blast.
- Can benefit from Firestorm, Amalgam Furax Body Count, and Cautious Shot.
- Polarizing the weapon increases its max rank by 2, capping at rank 40 after 5 polarizations, granting the weapon additional mod capacity.
- Comes with an additional bonus Impact, Heat, Cold, Electricity, Toxin, Magnetic, or Radiation damage, based on the Kuva Lich's progenitor Warframe.
- Innate Blast damage – less effective against Ferrite Armor.
- Has linear damage falloff from 100% to 50% from ?m to ?m target distance (distances are affected by projectile flight speed).
- Grenades have travel time, heavy arcing, and needs to travel 6m before being explosive.
- A grenade hitting an enemy without exploding causes much less damage compared to the explosion.
- Explosion inflicts self-stagger.
- Explosion has linear damage falloff from 100% to 30% from central impact.
- Extremely low magazine capacity of just 1 round, requires frequent reloading.
- Draws from the rare sniper ammo pool.
- Kuva Tonkor, compared to Tonkor:
- Lower base damage (59.0 vs. 75.0)
- Lower Puncture damage (59.0 vs. 75.0)
- Higher area attack damage (674.0 vs. 650.0)
- Higher critical chance (30% vs. 25%)
- Higher status chance (17% vs. 10%)
- Larger max ammo capacity (60 rounds vs. 30 rounds)
- Faster reload speed (1.5 s vs. 1.7 s)
- Higher Mastery Rank required (13 vs. 5)
- Lower disposition (1 vs. 1.3)
- Smaller radial explosion (5m vs. 6m)
- Lower base damage (59.0 vs. 75.0)
- The weapon will have a prefix of the name of the Kuva Lich it was acquired from (e.g. Odizrigg Agekk Kuva Tonkor).
- The weapon's max rank caps at 40 after 5 polarizations (max rank increases by 2 per Forma added).
- Additional polarizations can be added when the weapon reaches its new max rank at that polarization level.
- Each additional rank also gives Mastery Rank Experience, giving 4,000 points in total.
- Mod capacity scales with the additional ranks, and can reach a total of 80 at rank 40 with an Orokin Catalyst installed.
- Without an Orokin Catalyst, the max is 40. Combined with the five polarized mod slots required to reach that point, an Orokin Catalyst might not be required to finish modding the Kuva Tonkor.
- After polarizing a weapon, any additional mod capacity above 30 (60 with an Orokin Catalyst) will not take effect until the weapon's rank reaches 31 and above.
- Comes with an additional bonus damage stat, dependent on the Warframe that summoned the Lich.
|Impact||Baruuk • Gauss • Grendel • Rhino • Wukong • Zephyr|
|Heat||Chroma • Ember • Inaros • Nezha • Vauban • Wisp|
|Cold||Frost • Gara • Hildryn • Revenant • Titania • Trinity|
|Electricity||Banshee • Excalibur • Limbo • Nova • Valkyr • Volt|
|Toxin||Atlas • Ivara • Khora • Nekros • Nidus • Oberon • Saryn|
|Magnetic||Harrow • Hydroid • Mag • Mesa|
|Radiation||Ash • Equinox • Garuda • Loki • Mirage • Nyx • Octavia|
- As with the standard Tonkor, the Kuva Tonkor's high critical chance makes it a good candidate for Hunter Munitions.
- The Grineer text on the side of its barrel translates to "Ravage".
- Tonkor, the normal counterpart of this weapon.