While the weapon itself is not tradeable, a converted Kuva Lich generated with the weapon can be traded to another player. The trade is performed inside a Clan Dojo's Crimson Branch room, and the recipient must not have any active Lich. Once traded, the recipient must fight and vanquish the Lich to claim its weapon.
This weapon deals primarily Puncture damage.
- High Puncture and Impact – effective against armor and shields.
- Very high critical chance.
- Highest critical multiplier of all hammers.
- Very high status chance.
- Possesses momentum during regular swings, which resists interruption such as stagger or knockdown.
- Stance slot has polarity, matches Crushing Ruin.
- Innate polarity.
- Polarizing the weapon increases its max rank by 2, capping at rank 40 after 5 polarizations, granting the weapon additional mod capacity.
- Comes with an additional bonus Impact, Heat, Cold, Electricity, Toxin, Magnetic, or Radiation damage type, based on the Kuva Lich's progenitor Warframe.
- Second lowest base damage of all hammers, after Fragor/ Jat Kittag.
- Below average attack speed.
- See Category:Kuva Shildeg Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Kuva Shildeg Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- Unlike most other melee weapons, the Kuva Shildeg's Slam Radial Damage does not proc Impact, despite dealing Impact damage. It instead knocks enemies down and subsequent Slams ragdoll and throw enemies straight into the air.
- Unlike all other melee weapons, the Kuva Shildeg's Slam Radial Damage is not comprised of a single damage type, instead dealing the Base Damage as Impact with the Kuva bonus dealing its appropriate damage type.
- The weapon will have a prefix of the name of the Kuva Lich it was acquired from (e.g. Odizrigg Agekk Kuva Shildeg).
- Kuva Shildeg will illuminate the player's surroundings with a color that corresponds to its innate elemental bonus, which is not affected by emissive and energy customization colors.
- As with all Kuva weapons, the player does not have to meet the Mastery Rank displayed to obtain this weapon. It can simply be claimed from the foundry after the Kuva Lich carrying it has been vanquished.
- The weapon's max rank caps at 40 after 5 polarizations (max rank increases by 2 per Forma added).
- Additional polarizations can be added when the weapon reaches its new max rank at that polarization level.
- Each additional rank also gives Mastery Rank Experience, giving 4,000 points in total.
- Mod capacity scales with the additional ranks, and can reach a total of 80 at rank 40 with an Orokin Catalyst installed.
- Without an Orokin Catalyst, the max is 40. Combined with the five polarized mod slots required to reach that point, an Orokin Catalyst might not be required to finish modding the Kuva Shildeg.
- After polarizing a weapon, any additional mod capacity above 30 (60 with an Orokin Catalyst) will not take effect until the weapon's rank reaches 31 and above.
- Comes with an additional bonus damage stat, dependent on the Warframe that summoned the Lich.
|Impact||Baruuk • Gauss • Grendel • Rhino • Wukong • Zephyr|
|Heat||Chroma • Ember • Inaros • Nezha • Vauban • Wisp|
|Cold||Frost • Gara • Hildryn • Revenant • Titania • Trinity|
|Electricity||Banshee • Excalibur • Limbo • Nova • Valkyr • Volt|
|Toxin||Atlas • Ivara • Khora • Nekros • Nidus • Oberon • Saryn|
|Magnetic||Harrow • Hydroid • Mag • Mesa|
|Radiation||Ash • Equinox • Garuda • Loki • Mirage • Nyx • Octavia|
*Note that the Primed/Umbra version of a Warframe share the same element
- Despite the UI stating that Slam Radial Damage is unaffected by the Kuva damage bonus, it is in fact increased by it.
Kuva Shildeg Skins
Last updated: Update 26.0