The Kuva Quartakk is the Kuva variant of the Quartakk quadruple burst rifle, acting as a direct upgrade. Functionally similar to the Quatz, the Kuva Quartakk also features an automatic firing mode from hip-fire, while retaining its signature burst-fire mode while aiming down sights.
While the weapon itself is not tradeable, a converted Kuva Lich generated with the weapon can be traded to another player. The trade is performed inside a Clan Dojo's Crimson Branch room, and the recipient must not have any active Lich. Once traded, the recipient must fight and vanquish the Lich to claim its weapon.
This weapon deals primarily Impact damage by a small margin.
- Near-equal physical damage distribution; effective against all factions.
- Hip-fire shoots fully-automatic rounds.
- Aimed fire shoots four rounds simultaneously in a burst.
- Both firing modes have very high status chance.
- Fairly fast reload speed.
- Large magazine size.
- Large ammo reserves.
- Polarizing the weapon increases its max rank by 2, capping at rank 40 after 5 polarizations, granting the weapon additional mod capacity.
- Comes with an additional bonus Impact, Heat, Cold, Electricity, Toxin, Magnetic, or Radiation damage, based on the Kuva Lich's progenitor Warframe.
- Low fire rate.
- Hip-fire full-auto mode:
- Below average critical multiplier.
- Aimed fire burst mode:
- Linearly less efficient – sometimes a target may only die with five bullets, which requires an entire second burst to be fired.
- Each shot lands in a small square formation around where the user is aiming instead of directly on the crosshair, which may lead to misses against smaller targets.
- Kuva Quartakk, compared to Quartakk:
- Higher base damage (54.0 vs. 49.0)
- Higher critical chance (21% vs. 19%)
- Lower critical multiplier (1.9x vs. 2.3x)
- Higher status chance (33% vs. 27%)
- Lower fire rate (4.83 rounds/sec vs. 6.33 rounds/sec)
- Larger magazine (88 rounds vs. 84 rounds)
- Faster reload speed (1.7 s vs. 1.9 s)
- Less accurate (40 vs. 91)
- Different polarities ( vs. None)
- Higher Mastery Rank required (13 vs. 10)
- Lower disposition (1 vs. 1.25)
- See Category:Kuva Quartakk Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Kuva Quartakk Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- Firing from hip-fire and then zooming in will not disrupt the full-auto fire until the trigger is released.
- Burst firing mode can be fired in rapid succession when zooming out and in again after every shot.
- The weapon will have a prefix of the name of the Kuva Lich it was acquired from (e.g. Odizrigg Agekk Kuva Quartakk).
- The weapon's max rank caps at 40 after 5 polarizations (max rank increases by 2 per Forma added).
- Additional polarizations can be added when the weapon reaches its new max rank at that polarization level.
- Each additional rank also gives Mastery Rank Experience, giving 4,000 points in total.
- Mod capacity scales with the additional ranks, and can reach a total of 80 at rank 40 with an Orokin Catalyst installed.
- Without an Orokin Catalyst, the max is 40. Combined with the five polarized mod slots required to reach that point, an Orokin Catalyst might not be required to finish modding the Kuva Quartakk.
- After polarizing a weapon, any additional mod capacity above 30 (60 with an Orokin Catalyst) will not take effect until the weapon's rank reaches 31 and above.
- Comes with an additional bonus damage stat, dependent on the Warframe that summoned the Lich.
|Impact||Baruuk • Gauss • Grendel • Rhino • Wukong • Zephyr|
|Heat||Chroma • Ember • Inaros • Nezha • Vauban • Wisp|
|Cold||Frost • Gara • Hildryn • Revenant • Titania • Trinity|
|Electricity||Banshee • Excalibur • Limbo • Nova • Valkyr • Volt|
|Toxin||Atlas • Ivara • Khora • Nekros • Nidus • Oberon • Saryn|
|Magnetic||Harrow • Hydroid • Mag • Mesa|
|Radiation||Ash • Equinox • Garuda • Loki • Mirage • Nyx • Octavia|
- Hip-fire mode can reach over 100% status chance with:
- Four of the following: Thermite Rounds, Rime Rounds, High Voltage, Malignant Force, or Catalyzer Link.
- Rifle Aptitude and Hammer Shot combined with one of Thermite Rounds, Rime Rounds, High Voltage, Malignant Force, or Catalyzer Link.
- Rifle Aptitude combined with two of Thermite Rounds, Rime Rounds, High Voltage, Malignant Force, or Catalyzer Link.
- Hammer Shot combined with three of Thermite Rounds, Rime Rounds, High Voltage, Malignant Force, or Catalyzer Link.
- Aimed-fire mode can reach over 100% status chance with:
- The Grineer text on the right side of its barrel translates to "Mayhem", while the text on the left side, , spells "Destroyer".
Last updated: Update 26.0
- Quartakk, the normal counterpart of this weapon.
- Quatz, a Grineer sidearm with functionally equivalent firing modes.