The Kuva Ogris is the Kuva variant of the Ogris rocket launcher, firing rounds in a semi-automatic fashion rather than a short charge-up and with increased damage and status chance, but from a smaller magazine.
Characteristics[edit | edit source]
This weapon does primarily Blast damage.
- Very high base damage.
- Rockets explode in a 7.9 meter radius upon impact with a surface or enemy.
- Can be fired while sprinting.
- Extremely high status chance.
- Can use the Ogris-exclusive Nightwatch Napalm mod, and the launcher-exclusive Adhesive Blast mod.
- Can benefit from Firestorm ( Primed), Amalgam Furax Body Count, and Cautious Shot.
- Polarizing the weapon increases its max rank by 2, capping at rank 40 after 5 polarizations, granting the weapon additional mod capacity.
- Comes with an additional bonus Impact, Heat, Cold, Electricity, Toxin, Magnetic, or Radiation damage, based on the Kuva Lich's progenitor Warframe.
- Innate Blast damage – less effective against Ferrite Armor.
- Low critical chance.
- Slow reload speed.
- Projectiles have travel time.
- Explosion inflicts self-stagger.
- Explosion has linear damage falloff from 100% to 20% from central impact.
- Enemies can destroy the rockets with gunfire or area of effect explosions.
- Very ammo inefficient.
- Low magazine size.
- Very low ammo capacity.
- Draws ammo from the rare sniper ammo pool.
- Kuva Ogris, compared to Ogris:
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
While the weapon itself is not tradeable, a converted Kuva Lich generated with the weapon can be traded to another player. The trade is performed inside a Clan Dojo's Crimson Branch room, and the recipient must not have any active Lich. Once traded, the recipient must fight and vanquish the Lich to claim its weapon.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Kuva Ogris is unique compared to the original variant, as it employs physical damage instead of just Blast damage, even on the explosion. While the weapon still has Blast damage included within the explosion, it also deals Slash and Puncture damage.
- As with all Kuva weapons, the player does not have to meet the Mastery Rank displayed to obtain this weapon. It can simply be claimed from the foundry after the Kuva Lich carrying it has been vanquished.
- The weapon will have a prefix of the name of the Kuva Lich it was acquired from (e.g. Odizrigg Agekk Kuva Ogris).
- The weapon's max rank caps at 40 after 5 polarizations (max rank increases by 2 per Forma added).
- Additional polarizations can be added when the weapon reaches its new max rank at that polarization level.
- Each additional rank also gives Mastery Rank Experience, giving 4,000 points in total.
- Mod capacity scales with the additional ranks, and can reach a total of 80 at rank 40 with an Orokin Catalyst installed.
- Without an Orokin Catalyst, the max is 40. Combined with the five polarized mod slots required to reach that point, an Orokin Catalyst might not be required to finish modding the Kuva Ogris.
- After polarizing a weapon, any additional mod capacity above 30 (60 with an Orokin Catalyst) will not take effect until the weapon's rank reaches 31 and above.
- Comes with an additional bonus damage stat, dependent on the Warframe that summoned the Lich.
|Impact||Baruuk • Gauss • Grendel • Rhino • Sevagoth • Wukong • Zephyr|
|Heat||Chroma • Ember • Inaros • Nezha • Protea • Vauban • Wisp|
|Cold||Frost • Gara • Hildryn • Revenant • Titania • Trinity|
|Electricity||Banshee • Excalibur • Limbo • Nova • Valkyr • Volt|
|Toxin||Atlas • Ivara • Khora • Nekros • Nidus • Oberon • Saryn|
|Magnetic||Harrow • Hydroid • Lavos • Mag • Mesa • Xaku|
|Radiation||Ash • Equinox • Garuda • Loki • Mirage • Nyx • Octavia|
*Note that the Primed, Umbra or Shadow version of a Warframe share the same element
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This and the other Kuva weapons are the only weapons in the game which are built automatically without player input.
- The characteristic to reach past the normal level cap of 30 is only shared with the other weapons in this set and the Paracesis.
Media[edit | edit source]
Kuva Ogris Skins
Patch History[edit | edit source]
Last updated: Update 26.0
See also[edit | edit source]
- Ogris, the normal counterpart of this weapon.