Kuva Larvlings will only spawn upon completing The War Within.
- As noted above Kuva Larvlings will only spawn in regular Grineer missions whose level range is at least level 20. Thus under normal conditions Liches can only be "born" on the Kuva Fortress, Saturn, Sedna and Lua.
- Although its mission nodes fall under the level range, Larvlings cannot spawn on Uranus, likely because they're considered "submersible" missions rather than regular ones.
- While they increase the level range of the mission node they're on, Sorties, Void Fissures, Invasions, Quests and Dark Sectors are not considered "regular" missions and thus cannot spawn Larvlings.
- If a Larvling is downed and left alone for 15 seconds, it will die without creating a Lich.
- Similar to Ghouls, Larvlings have Cloned Flesh for both Health and Armor, making them very vulnerable to Viral damage.
- The gender of the Kuva Larvling a player mercies determines the gender of the Kuva Lich that will be generated.
- In a co-op session, only the player who delivers the killing blow is allowed to mercy the Larvling and generate a Lich.
- Cassini, Saturn is a quick mission to run through for a chance to encounter a Kuva Larvling.
- Consider doing missions in Solo mode to ensure that you bring the Larvling's health down to mercy it.
- Be mindful of which Progenitor warframe you are using when looking to summon a lich, to ensure you get the element bonus that you want on the lich's weapon.
- The male variant shares the same model as Saturn Six Fugitives.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.