“I want more... Operator, please hurry! This story is getting quite good!”This article is a stub. You can help WARFRAME Wiki by adding a sentence or two.
- As noted above Kuva Larvlings will only spawn in regular Grineer missions whose level range is at least level 20. Thus under normal conditions Liches can only be "born" on Saturn, Sedna and Lua.
- Although its mission nodes fall under the level range, Larvlings cannot spawn on Uranus, likely because they're considered "submersible" missions rather than regular ones.
- While they increase the level range of the mission node they're on, Sorties, Void Fissures, Invasions, Quests and Dark Sectors are not considered "regular" missions and thus cannot spawn Larvlings.
- If a Larvling is downed and left alone for 15 seconds, it will despawn without creating a Lich.
- Similar to Ghouls, Larvlings have Cloned Flesh for both Health and Armor, making them very vulnerable to Viral damage.
- The gender of the Kuva Larvling a player mercies determines the gender of the Kuva Lich that will be generated.
- In a co-op session, only the player who delivers the killing blow is allowed to mercy the Larvling and generate a Lich.
- Larvlings will not spawn if the player has a Kuva Lich weapon equipped.
- Cassini, Saturn is a quick mission to run through for a chance to encounter a Kuva Larvling.
- Consider doing missions in Solo mode to ensure that you bring the Larvling's health down to mercy it.
- The male variant shares the same model as Saturn Six Fugitives.