“I want more... Operator, please hurry! This story is getting quite good!”This article is a stub. You can help WARFRAME Wiki by adding a sentence or two.
- As noted above Kuva Larvlings will only spawn in regular Grineer missions whose level range is at least level 20. Thus under normal conditions Liches can only be "born" on Saturn, Sedna and Lua.
- Although its mission nodes fall under the level range, Larvlings cannot spawn on Uranus, likely because they're considered "submersible" missions rather than regular ones.
- Although they increase the level range of the mission node they're on, Sorties, Void Fissures, Invasions, Quests and Dark Sectors are not considered "regular" missions and thus cannot spawn Larvlings.
- Nightmare Mode is an exception to this rule, which in turn allows Liches to be born on Ceres.
- During an Invasion, should the Grineer successfully occupy Corpus mission nodes within the level range, they can spawn Larvlings during the 24 hours the Grineer have control of the nodes. This allows for Liches born on Europa, Neptune and Pluto.
- If a Larvling is downed and left alone for 15 seconds, it will despawn without creating a Lich.
- Similar to Ghouls, Larvlings have Cloned Flesh for both Health and Armor, making them very vulnerable to Viral damage.
- Cassini, Saturn is a quick mission to run through for a chance to encounter a Kuva Larvling.
- The male variant shares the same model as Saturn Six Fugitives.