This weapon does primarily Slash damage. This weapon also comes with a bonus stat which is determined by the Warframe which killed the original Kuva-spiked Grineer. This weapon (along with the other Kuva weapons) has the ability to increase its max level by two every time you use a Forma until it reaches the maximum level of 40.
- Kuva Kohm, compared to Kohm:
- Lower base damage (20.0 vs. 30.0)
- Higher charged status chance (7.5% vs. 6.25%)
- Lower charge attack damage (240.0 vs. 360.0)
- Higher base critical chance (19% vs. 11%)
- Higher base status chance (90% vs. 75%)
- Higher fire rate (4.17 rounds/sec vs. 3.67 rounds/sec)
- Shorter range before damage falloff starts (13m vs. 15m)
- Longer range before damage falloff ends (26m vs. 25m)
- Larger max damage reduction due to falloff (93.75% vs. 46.67%)
- Smaller magazine (209 rounds vs. 245 rounds)
- Higher Mastery Rank required (13 vs. 5)
- Lower disposition (1 vs. 1.4)
- Not tradeable.
- The weapon will have a prefix of the name of the Kuva Lich you got it from (e.g. Odizrigg Agekk Kuva Kohm)
- The bonus stat which the weapon comes equipped with is dependent on the Warframe which summoned the Lich.
- The Grineer text on the side of its barrel translates to "Vandalizer".
|Impact||Baruuk • Gauss • Grendel • Rhino • Wukong • Zephyr|
|Heat||Chroma • Ember • Inaros • Nezha • Vauban • Wisp|
|Cold||Frost • Gara • Hildryn • Revenant • Titania • Trinity|
|Electricity||Banshee • Excalibur • Limbo • Nova • Valkyr • Volt|
|Toxin||Atlas • Ivara • Khora • Nekros • Nidus • Oberon • Saryn|
|Magnetic||Harrow • Hydroid • Mag • Mesa|
|Radiation||Ash • Equinox • Garuda • Loki • Mirage • Nyx • Octavia|
Last updated: Update 26.0
- Kohm, the base variant.