While the weapon itself is not tradeable, a converted Kuva Lich generated with the weapon can be traded to another player. The trade is performed inside a Clan Dojo's Crimson Branch room, and the recipient must not have any active Lich. Once traded, the recipient must fight and vanquish the Lich to claim its weapon.
This weapon does primarily Slash damage.
- High Slash damage – effective against health.
- High critical chance.
- Above average critical multiplier
- Highest status chance of all weapons.
- Innate 1.5 meter punch through.
- Polarizing the weapon increases its max rank by 2, capping at rank 40 after 5 polarizations, granting the weapon additional mod capacity.
- Comes with an additional bonus Impact, Heat, Cold, Electricity, Toxin, Magnetic, or Radiation damage, based on the Kuva Lich's progenitor Warframe.
- Low Impact and Puncture damage – less effective against shields and armor.
- Has linear damage falloff from 100% to 6.25% from 13m to 26m target distance (distances are affected by projectile flight speed).
- Poor ammo efficiency; consumes 4 shells per shot at full spool.
- Very low accuracy at full spool.
- Kuva Kohm, compared to Kohm:
- Lower base damage (20.0 vs. 30.0)
- Higher charged status chance (7.5% vs. 6.25%)
- Lower charge attack damage (240.0 vs. 360.0)
- Higher base critical chance (19% vs. 11%)
- Higher base status chance (90% vs. 75%)
- Higher fire rate (4.17 rounds/sec vs. 3.67 rounds/sec)
- Shorter range before damage falloff starts (13m vs. 15m)
- Longer range before damage falloff ends (26m vs. 25m)
- Larger max damage reduction due to falloff (93.75% vs. 46.67%)
- Smaller magazine (209 rounds vs. 245 rounds)
- Higher Mastery Rank required (13 vs. 5)
- Lower disposition (0.85 vs. 1.3)
- As with all Kuva weapons, the player does not have to meet the Mastery Rank displayed to obtain this weapon. It can simply be claimed from the foundry after the Kuva Lich carrying it has been vanquished.
- The weapon will have a prefix of the name of the Kuva Lich it was acquired from (e.g. Odizrigg Agekk Kuva Kohm).
- The weapon's max rank caps at 40 after 5 polarizations (max rank increases by 2 per Forma added).
- Additional polarizations can be added when the weapon reaches its new max rank at that polarization level.
- Each additional rank also gives Mastery Rank Experience, giving 4,000 points in total.
- Mod capacity scales with the additional ranks, and can reach a total of 80 at rank 40 with an Orokin Catalyst installed.
- Without an Orokin Catalyst, the max is 40. Combined with the five polarized mod slots required to reach that point, an Orokin Catalyst might not be required to finish modding the Kuva Kohm.
- After polarizing a weapon, any additional mod capacity above 30 (60 with an Orokin Catalyst) will not take effect until the weapon's rank reaches 31 and above.
- Comes with an additional bonus damage stat, dependent on the Warframe that summoned the Lich.
- The listed status chance is only for the first shot only, and is divided between the pellets the longer it is fired. The UI currently does not reflect maximum spool status per pellet due to the unique mechanics of the shotgun.
|Impact||Baruuk • Gauss • Grendel • Rhino • Wukong • Zephyr|
|Heat||Chroma • Ember • Inaros • Nezha • Protea • Vauban • Wisp|
|Cold||Frost • Gara • Hildryn • Revenant • Titania • Trinity|
|Electricity||Banshee • Excalibur • Limbo • Nova • Valkyr • Volt|
|Toxin||Atlas • Ivara • Khora • Nekros • Nidus • Oberon • Saryn|
|Magnetic||Harrow • Hydroid • Mag • Mesa|
|Radiation||Ash • Equinox • Garuda • Loki • Mirage • Nyx • Octavia|
*Note that the Primed/Umbra version of a Warframe share the same element
- The arsenal does not display the damage, multishot, and status chance after spool-up.
- The Grineer text on the side of its barrel translates to "Vandalizer".
Last updated: Update 26.0
- Kohm, the normal counterpart of this weapon.