Jesters are tiny malformed creatures, that are limited to melee attacks. From time to time they will latch on Tenno and deal a series of fist bashes. Overall Jesters are quite weak and die easily to AoE attacks, but have a potential to be annoying on higher levels or during Operator form.
- Kuva Jesters are stylized to represent the Worm, the younger of the Twin Queens.
- When attacking a target, the Kuva Jester will make comical squeaking noises with each hit of the enemy it is currently latched to.
- Due to not having any idle animation when unlatched, when viewed within the Codex the Kuva Jester will grapple and sit upon nothing and will float.
- Unlike all other Kuva prefixed units, the Kuva Jester is the only unit not to share the red and black livery that is found within the Kuva unit, instead wearing a singular shade of tan.
- When Mind Controlled, the Kuva jester will not possess the outline given by the power and will display on the enemy or ally the Kuva Jester is currently grappled to.
- The Kuva Jester will sometimes not adopt its usual animation set upon spawning, resulting in the model becoming heavily distorted and disfigured until it dismounts the Kuva Guardian.
- As with the Kuva Guardians, Kuva Jesters feature unique dialog and voices not heard anywhere else throughout the Grineer line of common units.